So I've been meaning to replace the bridge on my Jaguarillo for some time now and I'm wondering what bridge I should get for it. It says the bridge is has currently is a Adjusto-Matic Bridge, but I'm having trouble finding that exact thing for a Fender online. Can I get some help?
Looks like a tune-o-matic bridge with large posts. Fender is calling it an adjust-o-matic, but it looks identical to the bridges made to fit Epiphones. Maybe check the measurements against the ones at Stewmac: