Page 1 of 3
Quote by JackalUK
It's a secret.

Lemme guess...you voted for the Brexit?
Last edited by TobusRex at Jun 30, 2016,
Quote by Banjocal
I've killed a man.

Ashamed you let the meat go to waste, or something like that?
I'm pretty sure I was responsible for my dad's £1000 bike getting stolen because I was having a wank at the time.

But I don't feel bad, he hardly used it beforehand and he ended up getting back about a year later and continued to not use it.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
I'm pretty sure I was responsible for my dad's £1000 bike getting stolen because I was having a wank at the time.

But I don't feel bad, he hardly used it beforehand and he ended up getting back about a year later and continued to not use it.

It's exactly like Spider-Man, except your uncle didn't get killed and you had a wank
Still shot a sticky white substance out of my anatomy though!

Quote by ultimate-slash
It's exactly like Spider-Man, except your uncle didn't get killed and you had a wank
It's actually the new Spiderman origin story.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Like I want the pit thinking even less of me.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Like I want the pit thinking even less of me.

Don't worry, it's not possible
-REDACTED-
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by TobusRex
Don't worry, it's not possible
Rude.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by TobusRex
Ashamed you let the meat go to waste, or something like that?
There's more to a body than I expected, what can I say?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
There's more to a body than I expected, what can I say?

Lightweight
I used to be a very strident internet commie.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
When I was in 3rd grade I gave a kid an entire bar of ex-lax chocolates that I took from home. He ate a good half of it so maybe 10+ pieces. I think the medical dose was 1 piece. He survived so I have no regret, he probably deserved it.
I don't have any, I am very forthcoming about myself when there's no pressure

However if we're talking about stuff people don't know about me in person then literally no-one I've ever known has been told I want to be a cross dresser
I hate being in the closet
Quote by Pastafarian96

However if we're talking about stuff people don't know about me in person then literally no-one I've ever known has been told I want to be a cross dresser

Well find yourself a dress and get on out!

Quote by Pastafarian96

Gotta ease into that via Halloweens to get them acclimated innit. Or a 20-something part music video lol
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 30, 2016,
I shot a man in Reno...

Just to watch him die!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Fat Lard
Gotta ease into that via Halloweens to get them acclimated innit. Or a 20-something part music video lol

For some reason, Taydolf Swiftler came to mind... "I knew you were trouble when you walked in..."

Regarding the topic - My give-a-dammer broke quite awhile ago for most things, but I've developed a habit of ending phone calls/meet-ups with people I haven't seen in a long while "Let's do this again soon!". It means just the opposite.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
I actually used to jam out pretty hard to ke$ha

I still might
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by RAB11
Well find yourself a dress and get on out!

Now I would do this
Except my parents would probably disown me, and until I can survive outside the financial assistance they give me and can survive comfortably I am not risking it
I use artificial sweeteners instead of sugar cuz it's faster.

That's not exactly shameful but this thread wasn't made for that. Just a sort of vaguely embarrassing thing about my laziness, which I openly share.
i enjoy "That's Not My Name" by the Ting Tings and will occasionally sing it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I use artificial sweeteners instead of sugar cuz it's faster.

That's not exactly shameful but this thread wasn't made for that. Just a sort of vaguely embarrassing thing about my laziness, which I openly share.
What the hell does this even mean?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Artificial sweeteners dissolve faster, maybe? Or it's quicker to tear open the little packets than scoop sugar from a container?

???
Last edited by Aeolian Harmony at Jun 30, 2016,
artificial sweetener makes u go fast
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by slapsymcdougal
What the hell does this even mean?

Instead of getting a spoon and getting the sugar out it's quicker to push a button on the little box
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Instead of getting a spoon and getting the sugar out it's quicker to push a button on the little box
You are the only person I have any association with who uses sweeteners and doesn't also stir.

You, sir, are a savage.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 3