Hey, for on stage I would prefer one cable going from my pedal board to my amp. This cable should carry audio for the guitar and MIDI. As far as I can tell there is no such cable for sale. I could make it myself using a multi cable, but is it wise? Within the multi cable I would use shielded pairs to shield MIDI data and audio to prevent interference in the guitar sound.

Would this work? Or would there still be interference?

Thanks!
Quote by raymond23
Hey, for on stage I would prefer one cable going from my pedal board to my amp. This cable should carry audio for the guitar and MIDI. As far as I can tell there is no such cable for sale. I could make it myself using a multi cable, but is it wise? Within the multi cable I would use shielded pairs to shield MIDI data and audio to prevent interference in the guitar sound.

I'd stick with separate cables.
I don't experience any issues with taping my 4 separate cables together to make a MEGA AWESOME MULTI CABLE. I have three TS 1/4" (amp in, effects send and return) and a midi for amp channel switching.

i haven't seen any pre-made cables for that either, most of what I have seen is for multiple xlr cables.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '95 Fender MIM Strat
Helix Rack, Jetcity JCA50H w/ JCA24s+
I did this with my whole loom going to my multifx - 4 analog cables + midi, bought 20-25 feet cables of each, color coded each end and clamped together with plastic zip ties. In your case it would be even easier as you'll just have two cables. Less work than what you're suggesting and it'll take you 2 minutes to do the cable.