Hello there.My problem is related to the sound of my guitar. When I play a single string(any of the 6), the output sounds good. When I play the 4th and 5th string(any key) at the same time, the output still sounds good. But when I play a key/chord that involves any of the 1st,2nd,3rd and 6th string, lets say for example a G chord which includes 1st,2nd,5th and 6th string, the output sounds so horrible.

I'm still a newbie. I don't know if the problem is my amp or my strings or is this the thing called "fret buzz" i don't know.

Hoping for some help. Any reply for this will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
Are you talking about the output as in the signal to your amp is week? Or possibly the chords sound out of tune?, which would be an intonation issue. iI it is indeed fret buzz then the guitar will need to be set up properly possible adjusting the string heighth or even the truss rod.

Is the issue the chord sounding as if the guitar is out of tune?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jun 30, 2016,
Any chance you could do some kind of recording? It's hard to tell what the problem would be with just what you've given us, I'm betting it's a setup issue though
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
@Evilnine
I am talking about the output produced by my amp. my tuning is ok though.

does fret buzz affect all strings? since it is about the leveling of the strings from the fret. i just only have problems in the 1st,2nd,3rd and 6th string.

@dementiacaptain
ok man. I'll try to record it.