The Taylor Jack Black plays. My brother is a really big Tenacious D fan, and he wants to learn the guitar. I said I think it might be the Taylor 110, but im not sure?
It's definitely a Taylor x10. I'm willing to bet it's a little higher up than a 110, but who knows
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Pretty hard to see details in that blurry video. I'd also guess it's higher end than a 100 series, if for no other reason than that I doubt Jack Black would play what amounts to an entry-level guitar, in Taylor's line. And yeah, the binding on the fingerboard means definitely not 100 series. I'd guess that it's at the least high end enough to be an all-solid wood model. You never really get a good look at the back/sides but from a couple glimpses, it looks to me like the back and sides are darkish in color, so probably either mahogany or rosewood. Their rosewood models usually have fancier inlays than the plain dots, though. Which makes me think it's a mahogany 310. But! The 300 series has black binding, not white. Video looks like it's several years old, so I think it's most likely a mahogany 210, from back when the 200 series was still all-solid. Or, possibly an ovangkol 410, with a relatively dark colored cut of ovangkol.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
That it's a 400 series or lower. Everything 5 and up has fancier inlays.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6