Page 1 of 2
Title explains it all :P
Guitars: traveler ag-200eq
epiphone dr-100 sunburst
epiphone les paul studio
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
how the hell can i hate an artist if i think a song by them is awesome?

stupid thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

k.lainad well there is certain one hit wonders who have one good song and the rest is crap or ones that have put out hundreds and got lucky.
epiphone dr-100 sunburst
epiphone les paul studio
Quote by whywefight
The hills by the weeknd

good pick!
epiphone dr-100 sunburst
epiphone les paul studio
Knights of Cydonia by Muse
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco

You hate muse?
epiphone dr-100 sunburst
epiphone les paul studio
I don't "hate" No Doubt, but to say that I'm a big fan would be a lie.

But I love the title track from their 1995 album Tragic Kingdom so much that I recorded a cover of it...
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by whywefight
Eh theyve definitely had better

Truly shit band tho

I'm not saying the band is shit. The thread was asking for songs by artists you hate. upto
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jun 30, 2016,
chrismendiola Yeah you can also use people you hate as human beings as well, for example Kanye seems like a pretty terrible person but he has made some sweet tracks i hate to say i can like.
epiphone dr-100 sunburst
epiphone les paul studio
Quote by lgnxhll98
You hate muse?

I don't really hate them but they're boring and it was close enough
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by lgnxhll98
chrismendiola Yeah you can also use people you hate as human beings as well, for example Kanye seems like a pretty terrible person but he has made some sweet tracks i hate to say i can like.

I was joking. Novelties is whywefight's artist name or something. I can't think of anyone I hate, let alone people whose actions don't really affect my day-to-day.
Free Ali
Free Lard
hates a strong word, but i kinda like that Vampire Weekend song thats in Step Brothers.

mostly because its one of the maybe two songs i was able to accidentally learn how to play on guitar without tabs.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ElMaco

Also really feeling this post. Except that I enjoy a lot of stuff by Muse. It's just that most of their music is kind of... I could do without it. But when that band does good music, they fucking NAIL it.

Like out of their their entire discography, they've got maybe one album's worth of tunes that are actually worth checking out.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Last edited by travislausch at Jun 30, 2016,
travislausch I could definitely agree with that. seems like they definitely peaked a couple albums back tho
epiphone dr-100 sunburst
epiphone les paul studio
Always disliked Disturbed, but I've fallen in love with their extremely inspired version of The Sound Of Silence.

I also really feel like listening to Knights Of Cydonia now.

EDIT: Thanks, I just put it on, I'd forgotten how amazing that song is.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Jul 2, 2016,
Random3 I'm the opposite haha hen i her 1 song i like i almost instantly try to listen to everything by the band
epiphone dr-100 sunburst
epiphone les paul studio
I don't really hate artists and if I did than I wouldn't love one of their songs.

But I guess I'm not that big into The Arcade Fire, but Wake Up is one of my favorite songs (I have it set as my alarm in the morning)
I Wanna Be Adored is a good song by a band I absolutely cannot stand
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow

<3

Ug changed my heart emojis to question marks :/
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jul 2, 2016,

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Random3
I don't really like Rage but Killing in the Name grew on me a fair bit.

There are going to be quite a few artists where I only like one song of theirs, but in a lot of those cases that will be the only song I have heard.

How could you not like the rest of their songs, they all sound the same anyway
Periphery can be an acquired taste, but they really are a great band. Their output is super impressive too.
Quote by Rossenrot
Periphery can be an acquired taste, but they really are a great band. Their output is super impressive too.

Yea they're one of those bands a lot of people either seem to love or can't stand. PII is still one of my favorite albums.
I don't wanna lose your love .....toniiiiiiight
I just wanna use your love......toniiiiiiight

The Outfield - they were terrible other than that song
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Yea they're one of those bands a lot of people either seem to love or can't stand. PII is still one of my favorite albums.

I love their influences more than I love the band themselves:

SikTh
Meshuggah
Ion Dissonance
PTH
TDEP

etc

There's something weirdly monotone about the songs Periphery write.
It's like, if they had their own brand of sweets or something, they'd all be the same kind of sweet with wildly conflicting flavours in only mildly different packaging.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Jackintehbox
Neutral Milk Hotel is an awful, awful band.

jus leav it ther m8
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer

though I really like most Periphery songs
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 2, 2016,
Page 1 of 2