Some Schecters come stock with stainless, also Kiesel and Warmoth have them as an "easy" option. If you know of any other brands that have stock stainless steel frets (or as an option that doesn't require insane custom shop pricing) please post up.
Some Agiles come with them.
Agile semi-customs can be ordered with them ($35).
Suhr, Tom Anderson, Brian Moore, Trussart, Nik Huber, probably lots more. Pick the guitar first. Then ask if they can come with stainless frets. Pretty much all but the big manufacturers (like Gibson and Fender) make them available easily enough.
Quote by Ippon
Some of the Ormsby guitars (Australia).

Wow, great looking axes! I've never really paid much attention to "non-big-brand" guitars but more and more this seems to be where a lot of the most interesting things are being done.
Quote by PB26
Wow, great looking axes! I've never really paid much attention to "non-big-brand" guitars but more and more this seems to be where a lot of the most interesting things are being done.

The big two make all of their money regurgitating half-century-old designs, and they do well at it, and most newbs want those designs.
The big box stores like Guitar Centers concentrate on manufacturers who can fill 200 stores with guitars, and that's just not the case with the "non-big-brand" builders. The big folks (and Guitar Denter) do tons of advertising (which, by the way, you pay for when you buy their guitars). So there are a lot of people who don't get that there are really good brands other than Gibson, Fender, Ibanez and Schecter because they simply don't see them.
Near as I can tell, they're not out of business, but they are restructuring their entire product line.

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I emailed Guerilla Guitars and they told me their price list is in Canadian dollars.
Resurrecting this thread I started months back. I discovered Esoterik guitars in a web search and ended up ordering a DR1, which has stainless frets stock and a bunch of crazy good top-shelf features considering the price. Really slick looking axe, should arrive in a few weeks!