Hey, you left great feedback recently on one of my songs and told me you had a recent work I could return the favor on. Is this the one?

If so, is it possible for you to reupload as a gp4 or MIDI? My gp software is antique.
I definitely enjoyed your track, bud!

I'll go over with what I like about it:

1) The "Verse" riff that kicks in is really groovy and flows well from the preceding staccato'ed Bb5 chords at the beginning of the verse. This has to be my favorite part of the song.
2) The "Chorus" really flows from the Verse, and brings things together really well to provide a hint of catchiness.
3) I love how you expanded upon the "Heavy Middle" section the second time around when it was introduced.
4) The "Intro" brought in interest to the listener and the desire to keep listening.

There was only one thing that I didn't like about the song: the "Pre-chorus" section starting at measure 30. I felt that it was a bit too bland, unfinished, and really took away from the rest of the song. Now, I am running it on TuxGuitar, and I know that are problems with loading some parts on occasion, so that may have happened.

Nonetheless, you have a great song! If you wouldn't mind, would you check out some of the recent songs that I've put up on here? I'll link you to both of the threads here and here.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Hey man, this is great. Have you gotten around to recording it yet? I'd love to have it.
Quote by CJax
Hey man, this is great. Have you gotten around to recording it yet? I'd love to have it.

Wasn't really considering it to be honest! But some of these idea will probably sneak their way into some Shot of Hornets in the future.