Since I was ordering a gig bag, and Thomann offers flat rate shipping, and I've always wanted a 335 or copy, I couldnt pass this up:

http://www.thomann.de/intl/harley_benton_hb35_ch_vintage_series.htm?ref=search_rslt_hb-35_362657_1

Very impressed. It's beautiful, and other than a loose pot, no faults that I or my tech can find.

I've inspected and played it, my tech has inspected, adjusted, and played it, and a musician friend has played it. I also took it to two different music stores to compare it. I was hoping to find a Gibson 335 to compare it to, no one had one in stock, but I did compare it to a Gretsch and an Epiphone Dot.

Everyone agrees, the feel, build, and sound quality are better than the Dot. I was the only one that compared it to the Gretsch and I found them to be very similar.

Congrats on your new Hollow body guitar...
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.