I don't notice any single weaponry thread. IDK if I this count as a new weaponry thread
But I got a question. Why's the L85A2 are classified as an LMG? or what's the standard for a gun to be an LMG?
no, you crazy murderer

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Why do people even like guns?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by joseph24
I don't notice any single weaponry thread. IDK if I this count as a new weaponry thread
But I got a question. Why's the L85A2 are classified as an LMG? or what's the standard for a gun to be an LMG?
They're not classified as LMGs you knob. They're assault rifles.

You may be thinking of the L86 LSW, which doesn't matter because they're no longer in service.
Funkypunk multi confirmed.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Guns kill people
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Did the official thread get deleted? I can't find it anywhere.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by joseph24

It's not. It's the standard assault rifle in the British military. The light machine gun we use is generally the FN Minimi, which we've decided to call the L110.
Quote by JustRooster
Did the official thread get deleted? I can't find it anywhere.

A lot of big threads disappeared. You can find them through your post history or using the search bar and if you sticky them you will be able to see them.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jul 2, 2016,
Oh I bet having a gun thread on an internet forum is a very good idea definitely not a trainwreck waiting to happen
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
For those interested in firearm-related subjects, there are plenty of fine resources. The firearms section of Quora is pretty busy:
https://www.quora.com/topic/Guns-and-Firearms

Reddit has "r/guns" of course, and a number of related sub-reddits.

A fascinating YouTube channel is "Forgotten Weapons" which goes into the history of odd and unusual firearms in great detail.

There are lots more.
The L85 is considered an assault rifle, there is a cadet variant of the L85 called the L86 or Light Support Weapon as it's known, which could be considered a light machine gun.

Anyway guns are bad they kill people and stuff.
What about deez guns? ????????????

EDIT: @Admins: give us emojis plz.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jul 2, 2016,
Quote by joseph24

5.56 or similar, automatic, belt (or magazine capable) fed, bipod, heavier barrel, etc. general attributes of an LMG.

LMGs are generally a caliber down from MMGs (7.62 or similar), which are down from HMGs.
My God, it's full of stars!
let's try removing guns from movies, video games, music and the news if they're so evil. that seems like a real easy thing to do.
We can't have gun threads because europeans are afraid of them.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
We can't have gun threads because europeans are afraid of them.

they are afraid of ninjas too and in fact renamed the show teenage mutant hero turtles when it was broadcasted in europe and they removed all the scenes with nunchaku

OP if you're serious about discussing weapons, just look up the /k/ board if you're old enough to use the forum.

If you're underage, or don't like seeing the n-word every 10 posts, go to reddit.