We are looking for iPad users to test brand new "Tonebridge" app by Ultimate-Guitar (Beta) for iOS.
The app hasn't been presented to wide audience yet so grab your chance to be among the first users!
You will need an iPad and a guitar audio interface (iRig, Jam or Link).

What is Tonebridge?
The app is basically a collection of preset pedals which will magically make your electric guitar sound like the original song.
Imagine your playing sound exactly like Jimmy Page, Kirk Hammett, Eric Clapton and other great guitarists!

If you're interested in trying out the new badass product, send your Apple ID email to tonebridge@ultimate-guitar.com
Your feedback on user experience will be highly appreciated!
Ultimate Guitar official Support Portal
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

Last edited by UG Support at Jul 2, 2016,
Hey fellows, maybe a couple words and pics of what is it - Tone Bridge?
I think UG just convinced me to pick up a guitar audio interface.
1984 Yamaha SG1000X
2006 Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty 3
2011 Fender Mustang IV
2011 Gretsch G5120 Electromatic
2014 Fender Mustang I (V.2)
2016 Gibson Custom Shop Standard Historic 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS
Sorry, I'll have to renege that comment. I just forked over some cash for a 2009 Hagstrom Swede Gold Top. Thank you boss man for the bonus and thank you salesman for the killer deal. I scored a normally $500 Hagstrom for $300!
1984 Yamaha SG1000X
2006 Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty 3
2011 Fender Mustang IV
2011 Gretsch G5120 Electromatic
2014 Fender Mustang I (V.2)
2016 Gibson Custom Shop Standard Historic 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS
Quote by zappp
jamesmickanen I think you replied in a wrong thread
Eh he means that he had money, but instead of buying an audio interface, he bought a new guitar.