Do speakers matter a lot when trying to get a good sound and a realistic sound when using Bias FX?

Do i need to use studio monitor speakers or can I use just any computer speakers?
Last edited by musicandthewave at Jul 2, 2016,
I'd not say any computer speakers. I'd want at least a 2.1 setup, so you'd have a subwoofer to make sure the low end sounds passable.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'd say they matter quite a bit. I want something with as clean and as full a response as possible, so that your software can do its job properly. Of course, you don't have to spend a ton to get something decent, but you still should consider that speakers are an important part of the sound you hear.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
more than pickups.

i am with dementiacaptain on this one.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
It matters. Get the best monitor speakers you can. Why bother with crappy sound?
Quote by dthmtl3
It matters. Get the best monitor speakers you can. Why bother with crappy sound?
But be aware you'll also have to mount them properly and treat the room, otherwise you'll negate much of the benefit of quality speakers over cheaper ones.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'