I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there who has ever bought a guitar off of doublenecksg.com ? I want to know if it's a trustworthy/reliable site and if their guitars are any good?
Pretty sure they are a division of rareelectricguitars.com. They are a scam. You may or may not actually get a guitar, and if you do it will pretty much be unplayable wall art. They blatantly steal iconic guitar designs and make counterfeits in China.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I've been wondering about them myself. So I've sent them an email asking a few questions. While I really don't know if I'd want one after I play it, I would like a double neck Strat just to say "I have a double neck Strat". I suppose there's Warmoth for that as well, at least I know I can essentially build a custom Strat there at a reasonable price, minus the electronics.

It does seem too good to be true.

*EDIT* Got a stock response asking what guitar I'm interested in, but ignored the questions I asked entirely. That throws up a red flag large enough to cover half the US and Canada in my book. I'd pass on them. At the least, you should be able to find an Epiphone 1275 floating around, and Warmoth does offer double neck Tele and Strat bodies for the low low price of your immortal soul. You may be able to use your first born's soul instead; I don't have kids so I didn't get the option.
Last edited by azrael4h at Jul 3, 2016,