Hey everybody I was jamming with my band when out of the blue I received a text from my uncle sending me a pic of this amp head (or at least looks like one). Anyways can anybody identify what this is? EDIT: Sorry forgot to post pic lol.
Together we climb any mountain, rent any video, dial any phone. And not just our phone, other people's phones. Decent phones, God-fearing phones, phones that everybody else gave up on, but we knew better because we were a team!
Last edited by H377F1R3 at Jul 3, 2016,
Update: He just dropped it off at my house so if better pics are required just let me know
Together we climb any mountain, rent any video, dial any phone. And not just our phone, other people's phones. Decent phones, God-fearing phones, phones that everybody else gave up on, but we knew better because we were a team!
Yeah more pics, it definitely doesn't look like anything common
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Looks like a stereo PA head made in Korea. No experience with this one.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Hopefully those will shed some light on what this enigma is.
What is a stereo pa head? I've never heard of that.
two channels designed to run to an FRFR cab. no phantom power so definitely old school, if not just an 80s guitar/bass head. hard to tell since i don't know korean

hook it to a cab and see what happens. if there's no noise, odds are it's just a preamp
modes are a social construct
Quote by H377F1R3
What is a stereo pa head? I've never heard of that.

"Public Address" You plug several mics or line level devices in and project the sound to an audience. It doesn't look like any guitar amp I have ever seen so a 70s era PA head is possible. I see what appears to be 4 input channels and 2 output channels. Someone who reads Korean can confirm.

Here is a modern one from Peavey:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/peavey-pvi-8500-8-channel-400w-powered-pa-head-with-bluetooth-and-fx?source=3WWRWXG9&gclid=CJSMy-qK2c0CFYNsfgodCpsFAw&kwid=dynamicsearchads-adid^75067330940-device^c-campaign^%5BADL%5D+%5BNon@ADL4Brand%5D+%5BUS%5D+%5BEnhanced%5D+Test+@ADL4+Keywordless-account^Musicians+Friend+@ADL4+Google+@ADL4+US-adgroup^Dynamic+Search+Ad+Group
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Jul 4, 2016,
I asked a Korean friend of mine,

the first bit in the middle says "Stereo Chorus", the second bit on the right side says "Pro Chorus"