Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Sort of, but a closer analysis would be that we survive knowing how much Britain wants to be us.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
And yet their national identity continues to depend entirely on being not Mexican.

Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.

video is NSFW
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Jul 3, 2016,

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 3, 2016,
That ref will throw down the RED WHITE AND BLUE CARD
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
And yet their national identity continues to depend entirely on being not British.

big talk for a country whose entire national identity depends on being not European.
Quote by neidnarb11890
big talk for a country whose entire national identity depends on being not European.

Got 'em.
Free Ali

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jul 3, 2016,
Quote by neidnarb11890

#shotsfired #mandown
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
A "free" country!? Don't be ridiculous.
1984 Yamaha SG1000X
2006 Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty 3
2011 Fender Mustang IV
2011 Gretsch G5120 Electromatic
2014 Fender Mustang I (V.2)
2016 Gibson Custom Shop Standard Historic 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS
Quote by neidnarb11890

When you make a joke thread a full day ahead of the actual day.

Nice comedic timing.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by neidnarb11890

damn

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by EndTheRapture51

None of these things were around in 1776

not Snake Swift

not Polaroid cameras

And not the 50 star flag

get this phony shit out of here
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

The only acceptable things to be listening to today are the Star Spangled Banner and John Philip Sousa marches. Anything else and you might as well be Benedict Arnold himself.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

is Franz Nicolay still in that band?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Trowzaa

I love this gif and I love the 4th of july

Not because patriotism, but because I get the entire week off of week paid. It's like a mandatory vacation
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Victory2134
um...

why is no one asking the most important question?

how did the rope get up there?