View poll results: Do you wear hats?
Yes
18 50%
No
18 50%
Voters: 36.
Page 1 of 2
Do you wear hats? What style?

I dislike hats. I would wear a Panama hat if I had one though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
There used to be a lot of hat factories around here and they used to dump tons of mercury into the river. That was like 100 years ago though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i wear a fitted Black Flag hat because i need something to cover my hair most of the time because i don't ever bother to do anything with my hair. i'd have preferred a regular baseball cap, but i can never find any anywhere that don't have some kind of sports logo on it.

had some other plain black "5 panel" cap or something, but i left it on the floor in the living room and it got covered in cat hair and one of the cats took a shit on it.

beanie or "watch cap" (if we're going by your hat tipper's guide) for the winter. i have a bunch of those.

my mom actually got me a Descendents one with a fuzzy thing on top, then one of the stupid cats ripped it off and tried to eat it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I need a hat so my hair doesn't blow around while driving a forklift but ehh, the worst that could happening is hit somebody with a 5 ton machine and spill thousands of dollars in car parts. No big deal tbh
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I need a hat so my hair doesn't blow around while driving a forklift but ehh, the worst that could happening is hit somebody with a 5 ton machine and spill thousands of dollars in car parts. No big deal tbh

you just reminded me of when i was pulling the frozen food delivery and almost crushed a maintenance kid because the fuckin idiot tried to squeeze between the pallets and the wall going around me

did give me a heads up or anything just tried to run by like nothing bad could possibly happen
The amount of people that will just walk in front of heavy machinery without a care in the world is quite shocking and then look at you like wtf while you're trying to not kill them

Like we have forklift lanes, don't just wander across them like youre fucking brain dead
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jul 4, 2016,
I have three hats

and a rvca hat that google can't find

I wear the first one probably 2-3 times a week and the other two occasionally.
I own 3 hats and that's all I need

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 4, 2016,
I wear an old top hat
"NO! I am not ready for hell, I have nothing to wear!" - Edward Richtofen
That Phillies hat is cool as fuck

I look like an idiot in hats which is why I don't wear them.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
The amount of people that will just walk in front of heavy machinery without a care in the world is quite shocking and then look at you like wtf while you're trying to not kill them

Like we have forklift lanes, don't just wander across them like youre fucking brain dead

on a smaller scale: i don't even know how many times i've had to try and stop a pallet full of water or other heavy merch because people at my store didn't understand what the mirror in the doorway was for.

both with an electric jack and a manual one.

and i was never quite sure if our manual jacks were meant to be pulling an entire pallet of water.

also i weigh around 150-160 lbs, so there's a bit of a physics problem with trying to bring that shit to a halt.

i need another fucking job already so i can stop talking about that shitty one.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
To be fair, pallet jacks are the most awkward thing to move things with anyway. Like trying to push a boulder somewhere with a piece of spaghetti, so I'd hate the job just having to use one in the first place
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jul 4, 2016,
especially when the pieces of shit will literally stop on a dime.

or a pebble.

anything thicker than a completely flat piece of paper, really.
ok, back to hats before i end up bitching about a job i quit (for good this time) 2 months ago:

Black Flag hat:

Descendents beanie:

i m so punk
Quote by soundgarden1986
i used to wear a phillies hat when i had long hair just to get it out of my eyes

now i keep my hair short so i dont really feel the need to wear one

It's also not a good time to wear a Phillies hat.

Anyway, yeah, I have a few hats I wear, several I don't wear anymore. These days, I have two Yankees hats and a North Face beanie I wear when it's cold. When it's extra cold, I wear that hat Russians wear in movies, despite it being an ugly style.
Free Ali
toque or bust

I've got a cheap baggie beanie I like. Should wear it more often.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 4, 2016,

South Park clearly points to the OP being an advocate of baby murder.

Anyway, I occasionally wear a watch cap when outside in cold weather. That's all. Carry on.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Jul 4, 2016,
I wear a beanie hat bc it keeps my hair up

I have no sense of fasion or style
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
I wear a beanie hat bc it keeps my hair up

I have no sense of fasion or style

mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
I don't ever wear hats. But sometimes I wanna get a trapper hat for winter. A bright red one.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I wear a hat at work. Keeps dirt and oil out of my do.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Knit hats when it's cold are acceptable, but it has never been cold enough here for me to consider it.

Baseball caps make my head sweaty.

I did wear a beanie from like 15-18 all the time though and never even took it off going indoors. Mostly due to self-confidence issues and the hat giving me something to hide behind but also kind of a way to stand out (later ended up growing "afro" out and using it the same way through uni). Now I don't wear hats, keep my hair and beard short just to try and prove to myself that I am comfortable with the way I look and don't need gimmicks to hide behind/make me seem interesting.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i wear baseball caps 80% of the summer time
i don't know why i feel so dry
i like the look of those hats with the ear flaps

i might get one this coming winter
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Don't like wearing hats. Although I really should wear hats in order to not have my scalp burn up within 5 minutes during summer. Sometimes wear a beanie when I'm cycling during winter and my ears would otherwise freeze off.
I usually go with a flat cap to the office. But have an old sun hat I wear while doing yard work.
i wear my dark blue nike baseball cap everyday (gym, work, out in the sun, driving, etc)

i used to be a fan of the skater Vans snap backs when i had longer hair, but i kinda outgrew them maturity wise
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I wear a grey patagonia ball cap a lot, especially during the summer. I picked up a cheap burgundy REI beanie last winter and ended up wearing it constantly until it got too warm to wear it. I'll probably do the same this coming winter.

Used to be a fan of the snapback trucker i.e. Vans, but I outgrew those.
Last edited by drdoom8793 at Jul 6, 2016,
Yeah, they're practical when it's freezing cold or when I'm running and don't want to put sunscreen on my forehead cus it runs in my eyes and such. Wouldn't ever consider one as a fashion piece.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
i only wear hats when my hair gets longer and more unruly than i like it to be
especially now that i've been coloring my hair (a few months ago was hot pink & now it's teal)
it costs like $70-80 to get my hair cut and bleached and colored tho so i'm not getting it done very often

i wear either a generic dark grey beanie, or a houston rockets snapback that i can't find a pic of online so i took my own:
(it's very dirty bc i haven't worn it in a month or two; i'll need to break out the lint roller when i want to wear it again)

EDIT: forgot, I also have one of these that I got from Nintendo's rewards thing quite a few years ago

Last edited by institutions at Jul 6, 2016,
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

?

good one! ! !

this is my #1 toque

i do not wear a hat in the summer ama

Page 1 of 2