heyyy guys, i'm back again

thought i made a good decision but i guess not

alright, so i centered down my choices to ibanez, i have always really liked their company, so i'll just go with that.

what guitar can you use for classical rock/technical playing from ibanez?

thanks again xD
Any of them. What's your budget, what do you want to play on it, what other gear do you have, what features do you feel are non-negotiable?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I believe there is a post regarding buying guitar, and gear.. a good guitar can sound great with a great amp but the lather cannot be said for expensive guitar played on a crappy amp.

Ibanez are great choice.. RG series with Floyd Rose locking trem system.. HSH pickup configuration.. but it all comes down to price and your budget. I think any guitar will work as long as it is well made instrument. Something with P90 also can work.
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
Alright... so, I'm using a friend's amp for this, it is a Marshall, and my friend doesn't know what model it is.

The best guess I have is that it is a DSL40C or something along the lines of that.
If it's a DSL40C it'll say DSL40C on the front, by the power switches.

What does it say on the control panel?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jul 6, 2016,
K33nbl4d3 sorry, only thing i could find is MG30FX, apparently it is an extremely old amp, but still works.
Quote by taco759
K33nbl4d3 sorry, only thing i could find is MG30FX, apparently it is an extremely old amp, but still works.

Very different caliber of amp lol. Anyway, they are decent enough to wail on until you can step up into a nicer amp.

As for Ibanez, I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you go used. You can grab a very well made MIJ ibanez from the late 80s to early 90s for 250-400$ all day, and you can not beat that.

RG550
RG570
RG560
RG750
RG760
S540 / 540S

Typically the rg570's are the cheapest of those, but are phenomonal guitars all around.
bob493 oh alright xD i was gonna get an ARZ, but i'll try out those at a guitar shop when i go thx
Quote by taco759
bob493 oh alright xD i was gonna get an ARZ, but i'll try out those at a guitar shop when i go thx

Unlikely they will be at a shop on the wall. IF you can find one in person, fantastic, other wise your best bet is online. A MIJ RG/S will be far superior to an ARZ. That said, they are quite different from an ARZ, and if you really enjoy that guitar, go nuts, it not likely to be a "bad" guitar.
bob493 i guess i'll decide on the ARZ, i tried out my friend's and it is literally perfect for me. the fretboard dots are on the side of the neck, like i am used to.
the guitar shop i'm going to has most guitars you could ask for, so i will try an RG, but if not I will settle on an ARZ.
Quote by taco759

haha. extremely old? lol.

buy a new amp. give that POS back to your friend.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
trashedlostfdup haha, alright i will. well, i'm settling in on the Ibanez ARZ, thanks for your guys' help xD
Quote by taco759
I had one of those. I definitely agree that you should look at getting a new amp, but for now get that Ibanez you want and enjoy it
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan