Happy Muhrica Day!

From your friendly neighborhood Canadian...
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Thats a lot of asian made guitars for a murca day post.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by mattedbird
I should have gone to work

A friend of mine who recently finished the naturalization process told me about having to go to work today. She said, "Well, that's the American dream--to have to go work on holidays."
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
I had to check and make sure we were in the pit like 9 times.

I'm not used to seeing guitars here
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Aeolian Harmony
A friend of mine who recently finished the naturalization process told me about having to go to work today. She said, "Well, that's the American dream--to have to go work on holidays."
the land of opportunity right

I don't know, the 4th around here used to be a big deal with everyone I knew. Big get togethers and whatnot. Seems like everyone lost interest in it. Just feels like another Monday to me.......but happy 4th anyway
the 4th of july would be less shit if my neighbors didn't shoot off fireworks for like a week and a half
Yea, that's always the worst. I think everybody has that neighbor though that buys like 5000 bottle rockets and shit so even like the next monday you still get to hear pow pow pow
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jul 4, 2016,
hehe, evidently my father's that neighbor this year. He got a pack of 144 for $7.

Roman candles are cool
Quote by Skibolky
lol
it's just annoying bc they stay up until like 12-1am doing it, and i like to go to bed every night at like 11 and it keeps me up
better than thunderstorms i suppose. at least with fireworks i don't have to worry about a tornado
Yeah, I grew up in a little town with a mixture of rednecks and super-patriotic Navy families, so the night of the 4th was always loud. There was one year where someone in a nearby cul-de-sac shot off a mortar and caught some tree limbs on fire.

goddamn people having their goddamn fun
Quote by Skibolky
tbh, i havent liked playing with fire and explosives for a while now.

starting with my aunt dropping a roman candle on the ground because it was hot and it shot 2-3 more rounds at me and hit the side of the house.

ending a few years later when a guy sitting next to ne got lit on fire because this alcohol gel fueled lamp thing wasnt actually out (hard to tell with burning alcohol). shot a ball of flame across the table. it was almost me. singed all the hair off my left arm.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
'Cause I heard it in the wind
And I saw it in the sky
And I thought it was the end
And I thought it was the fourth of July
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
RIP Matt Lauer

Because i'd rather pretend you're dead than acknowledge your existence.
What's so happy about it?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by soundgarden1986
Yeah

naked in the cold sun
breathing life like fire
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~