Hey guys,

So I'm trying to repair the foot switch for my Valvestate 8280. I've determined that the problem is a faulty button within the foot switch itself. In particular it's the one that turns on and off the chorus.

Can any one recommend a site or store that sells this kind of device? I'm located in Ontario, Canada. Found one site, but they don't ship to Canada because Canada post is on strike or something. I don't want to take it to a repair shop because I'd like to learn to do these things myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

could you snap a photo of the switch? that may help a little bit. or a schematic. latching/not-latching is one of the most important things. next after that is what it is mounted to a PCB or chassis, etc.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/