So these are my options (they are all second hand), I am looking for a Blink 182 Enema of the State sound, but anything really skater rocky like earlier Blink I'm happy with too. I have a Epiphone Les Paul studio guitar.

The Options are:
Line 6 spider 2 212 amp
$220.00

Marshall AVT50H
$300.00

Roland Cube 20GX COSM Guitar Amp!
$200.00

Peavey Vypyr 60w Combo
$300.00

I don't want to go above $300, so these are my second hand options ATM. Cheers!
How loud do you need this to be? I can't say I'm particularly a fan of what you've listed, though I haven't played through a Peavey in eons.

Blink was a group I grew up playing - and I don't think I've come across an amp that hasn't been able to reproduce their sound/tonality. If it doesn't need to be huge, a plain Jane clean channel practice amp and a RatCo distort pedal might be a better pick.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
Quote by joe_footy_06
So these are my options (they are all second hand), I am looking for a Blink 182 Enema of the State sound, but anything really skater rocky like earlier Blink I'm happy with too. I have a Epiphone Les Paul studio guitar.

The Options are:
Line 6 spider 2 212 amp
$220.00

Marshall AVT50H
$300.00

Roland Cube 20GX COSM Guitar Amp!
$200.00

Peavey Vypyr 60w Combo
$300.00

I don't want to go above $300, so these are my second hand options ATM. Cheers!

Out of that group the Peavey Vyper is your best option, Roland Cube #2, if you happen upon a Line6 Spider 2 amp run away as if your life depends on it Seriously they are crap
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jul 7, 2016,