Hey everyone, I was starting learning some songs that required multiple-fingers tapping (I don' t know if that' s the name of the tecnique), like Scale the Summit, Animals as Leaders, this girl that is amazing, ecc
I was a little in difficulty to perform that tecnique, and I was wondering if you have any tip/suggestion/exercise to improve my ability.
Cheers
Practice legato technique. You can't do that if you can't do basic pull-offs and hammer-ons first. Learn to use all of the fingers in your picking hand, a big obstacle for a lot of people is that their picking hand fingers have never had practice, so learning stuff like basic fingerpicking would probably help a lot in left hand/right hand coordination.

I've seen a lot of names for the technique. Piano tapping, computer tapping, some people say "two-hand tapping" (lol), but multi finger tapping sounds fine.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Also come across names such as 'bidextral slurring' and 'the octadigital technique'.
8 finger tapping is a common name as well. Practice two hands separately (ie play leads with only one hand using all hammer-ons and pull-offs while the other hand doesn't really do anything.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.