I found something new to search on my interest for a Schecter guitar later this Christmas Season.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Guitar-Research/C-1-Platinum-FR-Sustaniac-Satin-Crimson-Red-Burst-1389195611288.gc

I also watched two videos of the guitar on Youtube (don't like the one where the guy played blue music on the guitar) and it sounds good so I may be interest of playing it before buying one of three guitars I want. There is nothing saying much about it though.

If you cannot recommend this Schecter guitar, should I stick with either $900 Hellraiser C-1 FR or $1200 Synyster Gates Custom S? If not, then I don't care aout you guys recommend me other Schecter or non-Schecter guitars so try not to argue about my choice on Schecter. Yes, I have over 1.5 grand now and I'm waiting for Christmas Season to come so I can get equipments for my instruments to play. It is a long way to go. Please respect to people's opinion on this thread, okay?

HAVE YOURSELF A GOOD DAY, FOLKS!!!
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Number one question here, do you really want the sustainiac? Because if you're not going to do cool shit with that, you should get a version with a regular neck pickup.

With the Synyster guitar, you're paying extra for the name and the cosmetic shit. If you really want that super flashy guitar, then hell yeah, go for it. I've played several of them, and they're amazing instruments. The only reason I don't own one is because I don't want to look like I'm in an Avenged Sevenfold tribute band. If you decide you want that, they're available with or without the sustainiac, and are at the top of Schecter's line, as far as hardware and material quality goes.

Between the other two, the Hellraiser has a Floyd Rose 1000, which is better than the Floyd Special that's in the C-1 Platinum, although the Special isn't bad. And it has the EMG 81-tw pickup, with a coil tap, unlike the original 81 that's in the Platinum, if that matters to you. So, if you intend to go crazy on the Floyd tricks, maybe lean more toward the Hellraiser (or the Syn, which has the new 1500 series Floyd). If not, I'd just make the decision based on which one looks coolest to you.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
Quote by the_bi99man
Number one question here, do you really want the sustainiac? Because if you're not going to do cool shit with that, you should get a version with a regular neck pickup.
Also, if you've got money to burn and do want the Sustainiac as well as a better neck pickup, you can do this setup on whichever guitar you chose to get with a singlecoil sized sustainer driver and a singlecoil sized humbucker:

I just googled to find that image and I was going to mention that dspellman can tell you about that setup if you're interested, but I just realised that that's actually his pic
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jul 6, 2016,
Quote by K33nbl4d3

I just googled to find that image and I was going to mention that dspellman can tell you about that setup if you're interested, but I just realised that that's actually his pic

And I'm getting ready to do the same thing on another guitar that already has a Sustainer installed. In my opinion, the humbucker-size Sustainer driver makes a pretty poor neck pickup. Gary Brawer (a San Francisco tech) used the single-coil size sustainer driver and tucked in a diMarzio Fast Track II and wired it so that the DiMarzio is the neck pickup when the Sustainer isn't being used. It's a seriously great setup. I have to check with him, however; at one point recently he was thinking that the Sustainiac single coil driver with the Fernandes Sustainer PC board might be the hot setup (with the Fast Track, of course).
The sustainer is badass if you use it. I want one. But the others are right by asking "will you actually use it"? If so by all means go for it.

Synyster Custom.... Just don't. You'll catch a ton of flak if you play live. If that doesn't bother you then go for it. I would get a Synyster Special or hellraiser avenger if you can find em.. I have Syn Special and love it. I put a sig Zak Wylde pu set in it. Total cost= $600. Awesome guitar w/o it screaming A7X. Set-neck, cream binding, horned headstock, floyd 1000, hellraiser fret inlays, and no one will ever know its a sig. I'll never sell mine. Hellraisers are great guitars also. You can't go wrong with one if you dig the neck radius.
I love Schecter Guitars. They get the job done w/o breaking the bank. I have 3 hellraisers, km-7, and a syn special. But are their better choices? yep. My Pro Series Jackson King V stomps them and Im a/was a schecter whore. Just my two cents. Best of luck to you.
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by pantallica87
The sustainer is badass if you use it. I want one. But the others are right by asking "will you actually use it"? If so by all means go for it.

I got the same thing.

But you can't use it (or learn to use it) if you don't have it.
The same goes for tone controls. Most don't even use the treble roll-off that we call a "tone" pot.
Nor do they know that there are mids-rolloffs, sweepable mids cuts, active sweepable mids boosts, bass roll-offs and more available.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Also, if you've got money to burn and do want the Sustainiac as well as a better neck pickup, you can do this setup on whichever guitar you chose to get with a singlecoil sized sustainer driver and a singlecoil sized humbucker:

?
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal

Hal-Sephira
A singlecoil sized sustainer driver and a singlecoil sized humbucker in your neck position so you can have the neck pickup of your choice for actually using the neck pickup and still have all the sustainer functionality.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Hal-Sephira

You may need to do a bit of research on how a sustainer works. What appears to be a fill size neck humbucker pickup in the Schecter is actually the Sustainer Driver. It's an electromagnet that alternately pushes and pulls the strings at whatever frequencies are sent to it by the sustainer firmware. Works off a 9V battery. The firmware (PC board) takes the signal from the bridge pickup (always and only the bridge pickup) and feeds it to the driver. The driver (in the neck pickup position) can function as a neck pickup when the sustainer isn't activated, but I don't think you'll like it all that well.

If you use a *single coil size* sustainer driver (they're available), you have room to tuck a single coil size humbucker alongside it into the neck pickup ring. With some wiring mods, you can now *deactivate* the sustainer driver when it's not being used by the sustainer and use, instead, the neck single coil size humbucker as a neck pickup. What you still can NOT do is use anything but the bridge pickup with the sustainer. But having a good neck pickup makes a big difference.