Hey everyone.

Has anyone got any idea what the hell is going on with the signature Devy Fishman pickups? They were presented on the NAMM show like a half year ago, they were supposed to be market-launched in April/May or so, but it´s already July and nothing happens. I wrote directly to Fisman, no reply. I asked at Thomann (I am from EU), they aint got no clue.... I tried to google, but the result is a whola lotta nada....

So in particlar you guys, from over the Pond, is there any more info you have and could share on this topic?

Thank you all in advance!
B.C. Rich, Cort, Engl, Engl, Engl, Epiphone, Epiphone, Fender, Fender, Gallien-Krueger, Gallien-Krueger, Ibanez, Ibanez, Ibanez, KRK, KRK, KRK, Laney, Line6, Michael Kelly, Schecter, VHT, Yamaha....
This happens all the time. Products get teased at NAMM, a date is set for release, it comes and goes. Unless Fishman emails you back the best you can do is check retailers' sites (Musician's Friend, Sweetwater, Thomann) periodically to see if they've shipped yet.
I know of one shop that has them (Axe Palace in Walpole, MA). No word anywhere else.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Thank you guys for your answers. So I will just wait and check the EU retailers.... Axe Palace or any other US shop is out of reach for me. In my country (Slovakia) if I purchased something from the US, exceeding the value of 150 euros (about 165 USD, which is this case) I would have to pay +20% custom fee and another +20% VAT.... This sucks....
B.C. Rich, Cort, Engl, Engl, Engl, Epiphone, Epiphone, Fender, Fender, Gallien-Krueger, Gallien-Krueger, Ibanez, Ibanez, Ibanez, KRK, KRK, KRK, Laney, Line6, Michael Kelly, Schecter, VHT, Yamaha....
Last edited by Airfish at Jul 7, 2016,
Quote by oneblackened
I know of one shop that has them (Axe Palace in Walpole, MA). No word anywhere else.

And what was the word, there?
Quote by Anonden
And what was the word, there?
They have them in stock. Don't know of anywhere else that does.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Anonden
I mean, you didn't ask about 'em? Whether they like them?...or anything?

Good question, I wonder, too....
Hallelujah, distribution has started! I have seen the pickups in a few first eshops in Europe. Not yet Thomann, or any other major EU retailer with "normal" prices, but at least we know the pickups have finally made their way to the other side of the Pond.