https://soundcloud.com/benjamin-storm-linnebjerg/a-celestial-voyage-demo-2

I made a demo of quite a long song, which consists of 8 parts and is 35 minutes and 3 seconds long. The longest song I've ever done. I'm still hoping to have someone add some vocals to the track to tie it all a bit more together.

If you have the time give it a spin and let me know what you think.

Here's a youtube link instead:

Last edited by Caelumamittendu at Jul 8, 2016,
Very very nice man!! I listened to every part of the song, in general I think it's awesome, I'll get to my favourite parts from it later, the production sounds good, clear and characteristic, on the downside, the drums and guitars sound a bit raw, but I think the guitar has it's awesome sounding moments, like when you play a big chord and let it ring in some parts of the song.

In my opinion I think that if you use bigger and better sounding drums, make the guitars a bit bigger and the mix more spacey and bigger it will add a lot to this song. Also, the synth sometimes feels too loud compared to the other instruments, I think that a lead guitar would fit this song a lot better than the synth.

Now the best part from this for me is the music, I have to say, very good work with the guitar and I love it when you add other acoustic instruments to the song, this really surprised me in a very good way!

My favourite parts from this song were the guitar parts at 11:19, 12:59, the start of Part 4 and Part 5, and the change from Part 5 to Part 6, the riff at 25:18, the acoustic part at 28:34, the riffing at 31:57, and the best part by far for me is the acoustic riffing at 32:53, those chords are pure emotion! I love it!
The ending part in general is awesome, but I wish that the synth was a lead guitar hahaha

Congratulations, man! Very good work!
Last edited by VStratto Music at Jul 8, 2016,
Wow! It means so much to me to get feedback like this! Thanks so much! I appreciate all of it and will take it with me into improving the track and tracks in the future!