So I have a Danelectro BLT Echo and a PB&J delay, but both of them are missing a knob. They aren't the same as the ones you find on a Boss type pedal, and I can't seem to find anyplace that sells them. Does anyone know where you can find them? Or have a better workaround than keeping a Phillips screwdriver next to my pedal board whenever I want to tweak my delay?
I'd imagine that the major parts d alerts will have something that fits, even if it doesn't same. Don't just browse their sites, send them an email or talk to a rep on the phone.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
mouser would maybe have one, ebay maybe?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
trashedlostfdup Yeah I have tried looking around ebay, but all I can seem to find are Boss or EHX style knobs.
Stewmac, WD Music, Allparts and othe might have what you need, or know who does.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

For what it's worth, I emailed somebody at Danelectro and they said they're going to mail me some replacement knobs. Thanks for the help though guys!
Great result! Good to know Dano has good customer service.

Those knobs must all off pretty easily. It seems half the Tuna Melt Trems I see online are missing knobs.