Aloha Guys,
We made this beautiful custom OM Style Acoustic Guitar for Artist Sam James. Its all solid dark 4AAA Big Island 'Fallen' Koa. Rosewood Binding with Bloodwood Purfling. 5AAA Koa and Bloodwood Marquetry Rosette. Voiced Sounboard. Wenge Pickguard. Shellac & Oil Finish.

Last edited by Dreadnought at Jul 6, 2016,
That is very beautiful, however we do not allow advertising on this forum.

I've removed the link to your business. Please read and observe the forum rules, thank you.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
That is very beautiful, however we do not allow advertising on this forum.

I've removed the link to your business. Please read and observe the forum rules, thank you.
If you don't mind me asking, then why are they still working?

I've always admired Taylor's koa offerings. In the hands of an virtuoso musician such as Taylor Swift, they don't sound one bit like a ukulele...
Quote by Captaincranky
If you don't mind me asking, then why are they still working?

I've always admired Taylor's koa offerings. In the hands of an virtuoso musician such as Taylor Swift, they don't sound one bit like a ukulele...

The image links are just to photobucket enlargements. He had initially posted a link to the business as well. That's the one I deleted.
My God, it's full of stars!
Damn that's sexy. But, in the third and fourth pictures, is that just an illusion of the angle, or is the action suuuuuuper high?
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6