japan has finally developed irony? we do live in the future.
What in the fuck have I just watched...

Welp, thats enough weed for today
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Japanese will always find a way to make something fucked up, crazy, and weird.

x1000 on the weird aspect lol

literally everything about modern japanese technological era culture is super strange (and quite alien, like way ahead of our times)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I want to go to Japan.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
"Torapu"...
Oh and by the way, I speak Japanese.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jul 10, 2016,
for the record that was made by some american special effects dude
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
for the record that was made by some american special effects dude
Someone finally noticed
a e s t h e t i c
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
How did Japan end up like this after mono no aware was a thing

anyway pls be satire etc etc
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
That's enough internet for today.......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
i think i'm turning japanese i think i'm turning japanese i really think so
Quote by Banjocal
anyway pls be satire etc etc

There's an apparent swastika-laden backdrop and lots of aesthetic call backs to North Korea. Unless the third reich has suddenly found refuge in mainstream Japan, this is satire.

This is also on his page:

None of this really Japanese, at least not in the sense that it organically originated out of mainstream Japanese culture.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 11, 2016,
I'd be suggesting stuff like 'having a 3way with the Queen and the Prime Minister', probably around Wednesday/Thursday..
Quote by laid-to-waste