Page 1 of 2
It seems like it could be a cool way of sharing/discovering music. It's like instagram but with tunes instead of pics.

Post yer username and i'll add you or vice versa: steve2603

or get an account ya loser
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at Jul 7, 2016,
is it like last fm

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Nah it doesn't count all your streams and shit.

You just post songs (mostly from spotify or soundcloud) and people can #like it and comment etc.
Quote by ErikLensherr

sounds like the good music 2016 thread

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
can i scrobble
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

^yes, i shouldve sakd, it is an app to begin with lol
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by EndTheRapture51
sounds like the good music 2016 thread

yea but sometimes that thread is unusable cos my ipad farts with the amount of videos on each page

plus it's always funner with #likes

PLUS that thread's about new music. This can be anything ya want
Quote by ErikLensherr

sounds decent tbh

i'll make on l8r

^
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
plus it's always funner with #likes

UG's already got #likes

also off-topic, but apparently when I quote an edited post, I can read the unedited version

EDIT: maybe not, might have just been weird refreshing issues
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Jul 7, 2016,
Y^^what whyy?
Quote by ErikLensherr

I use dubtrack cause its cooler
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by steve_muse
Y^^what whyy?

I've tried three different emails and says they're registered, but when I put them into the password retrieval option it says they don't exist

Trolls. I'll try on the pc
Jam u should get this
Quote by ErikLensherr

i just use soundcloud, youtube, and facebook to share my music
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by EndTheRapture51
is it like last fm
did you mean "is it broken?"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
seventh_angel

get a phone/tablet you whore
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by ErikLensherr

lol

the scrobbler was kind of a neat feature as far as personal use goes. yeah, dumb name tho.

didnt help that last.fm required a fucking subscription to use the app version.

nah, i dont care enough about my scrobbles to pay you monthly when i can just play my music through my phone for free.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
so it's like a whole website based on the music sharing threads here

in that you post your song, don't listen to anyone elses, check back for the next 5-10 replies after yours to see if anyone has commented on how good your taste in music is, and then leave the thread forever
Last edited by institutions at Jul 7, 2016,
maybe you just need better taste in music.
institutions

i dont see it (or at thread) that way. I signed up primarily to discover new stuff i havent heard about eslewhere/it's a quick way to catch a song by a random artist if you're just scrolling through and it plays with one tap

so you should all do the same and let me know wat yer listening to u pricks
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
institutions

i dont see it (or at thread) that way. I signed up primarily to discover new stuff i havent heard about eslewhere/it's a quick way to catch a song by a random artist if you're just scrolling through and it plays with one tap

so you should all do the same and let me know wat yer listening to u pricks
Listening to music on a phone like a pleb

And that's basically all my activity on facebook anyway
Quote by WCPhils

still my favourite thing

I used to have a last.fm but it stopped scrobbling on me or something. I never used it to listen to music, I just scrobbled stuff I was listening to on my computer. Oh well. It was liberating not having to worry about my image & just getting super into The Rolling Stones, even though it is not obscure hepcat music; it really makes you realize that no one even gives a fuck what music you listen to.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jul 8, 2016,
Quote by steve_muse
Jam u should get this

sounds like my kind od thing. l8r today tho cuz im off to ljubljana in 30 mins

do i need a spotify account for it?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by neidnarb11890
I used to have a last.fm but it stopped scrobbling on me or something. I never used it to listen to music, I just scrobbled stuff I was listening to on my computer. Oh well. It was liberating not having to worry about my image & just getting super into The Rolling Stones, even though it is not obscure hepcat music; it really makes you realize that no one even gives a fuck what music you listen to.
dont i have you on last.fm? i know i had due.

i never cared for it in terms of showing other people what i listened to. i just liked looking at the graphs for what i listened to the most and chuckling to myself that 80% of it was Ergs scrobbles.
I'd feel more compelled to answer if I wasn't so sure I'm not a loser.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
JamSessionFreak

You can upload stuff from either spotify or soundcloud so not necessarily.

spotify would obvs help with older stuff.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Joshua Garcia

You are a winner, Joshua Garcia, and I would like to see you upload cuts from upcoming projects of the Joshua Garcias
Quote by ErikLensherr

yeah problem is spotify isn't available in slovenia

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
goddamnit iron curtain
Quote by ErikLensherr

this app is mentally handicapped, i doesn't even register that i've connected my soundcloud to it

anyway i cant find you but my username is Breskvar if that helps

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Page 1 of 2