I'm kind of on the hunt for a simple two stage phaser to get something more subtle than what my EHX Small Stone does (the drop in volume at one end of the sweep in particular is just too much for my taste), ideally I want something around the same size as the Stone (nano enclosure, but a normal "compact" size would probably be fine), not much more expensive (£50-80 so I only need to add a tiny bit to what I'd get selling the Stone, £100 would be really pushing it; I don't think there are any features that would convince me to spend that much since I only really want a set-and-forget pedal), probably a one-knob setup but I've got no objection to more if it's a better pedal. Don't care what kind of bypass it is as long as it isn't a tone suck.

My primary candidate is the DOD Phasor 201, and I'd appreciate any experience anyone has with that number.
The Phase 45 would be great but it's a bit costlier and the real dealbreaker is that it doesn't take a power supply without putting another hole in it which I'm very loathe to do given the amount of pedal flipping I do trying to make the most out of my board space.

Hit me with more options
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
cmatmods is excellent. I have one and love it.

malekko is good too. and TINY. I prefer the cmatmod one of the two.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
cmatmods is excellent. I have one and love it.

malekko is good too. and TINY. I prefer the cmatmod one of the two.
Both are somewhat more than I'd really like to spend, especially since two weeks ago. The Malekko was on my radar, but it doesn't look like it can be dialled to be as subtle as I'd like.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Both are somewhat more than I'd really like to spend, especially since two weeks ago. The Malekko was on my radar, but it doesn't look like it can be dialled to be as subtle as I'd like.

I agree that the malekko is a little less range. the cmatmods has crazy range.

look around reverb.com and you may find one cheap.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
I agree that the malekko is a little less range. the cmatmods has crazy range.

look around reverb.com and you may find one cheap.
A cursory search suggests that's a no go. The pound crashing has pushed it comfortably over £100 for me, even for the eBay GSP listings that would avoid VAT. If I was looking for an all round phaser I might consider it but all I'm after is subtle stuff for cleans and I can't justify venturing over £100 for that.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
tone city phaser? never tired it but it seems to sound good enough and it's really cheap, don't know about the build quality but it comes with 2 year warranty or someting like that so it can't be too bad I guess

there's also the tc electronics helix