Hi there,

I really dig this guitar riff in this song and would like to play it. Tried something but couldn't make it work. Hope someone out there can.

Big thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------9------------------------
---------9--------------------9-------------------------9--------------------9--------------------9---------------9--------------9----------------9---------------9-------------------9
-----9-------------9------9-----9-----------------9------------9-------9------9-----------9--------------9---------------9----------------9-------------------------9---------9-----
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7--------------7---------------7-------------7--7---------------7-------------------7----------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9-------------9-------9--------------9--7---7-------------7-------7----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Tim_Rock at Jul 7, 2016,
Tim_Rock Thanks alot man! Can i copy and paste it somewhere or something? I don't think the tab fits on the page... It doesn't show right
Try this, it should be easier to read with the note timings and separated into bars.