work
4 40%
work from home
6 60%
Voters: 10.
work

vs

work from home

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
this was already a thread dingus

Quote by MinterMan22

link me

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
nice plebeian music ya got there
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by MinterMan22
my man

i'll take both though anti is aoty material and i think 5h deserve to be supported until they get some decent fucking songwriters
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
yes 5h are alright but they desperately need good songwriters

also give lauren some solos instead of giving a section to an irrelevant rapper

Quote by EndTheRapture51
yes 5h are alright but they desperately need good songwriters
honestly even the crap they wrote on their first EP was better than the crap they're given now i mean who are you is a seriously legit song

Quote by EndTheRapture51
also give lauren some solos instead of giving a section to an irrelevant rapper
true but the featuring a no-name rapper is just a thing that everyone seems to do these days

feature funny rappers instead like fetty wap or sean paul

or asap rocky like he kind of sucks but he means well
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
i listened to one of their earlier singles (miss movin on or whatever) and it generic bubblegum pop but i mean at least it's not worth it which is literally an incredibly generic pop song down to the jason derulo style trumpets

also theyre incredibly sexualised i mean the lyrics in worth it are talking about rough sex sung by a 18 year old girl

not that 18 year old girls aren't allowed to be sexual or have and enjoy sex but come on i think it's just a bit odd writing lyrics like that and giving them to a young impressionable teenager to sing in a pop song which also features the imagery "feminism is sexy" in the video

at least t swift got kendrick lamar on her pop song

Quote by EndTheRapture51
not that 18 year old girls aren't allowed to be sexual or have and enjoy sex but come on i think it's just a bit odd writing lyrics like that and giving them to a young impressionable teenager to sing in a pop song which also features the imagery "feminism is sexy" in the video
i mean if nothing else it's obviously completely at odds with what they're trying to communicate in their public personae and, i would imagine, their personal intentions

Quote by EndTheRapture51
at least t swift got kendrick lamar on her pop song
yes
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
oh yeah definitely it's completely at odds with how they all seem to act like people maybe that's why it feels so weird

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE