Page 1 of 12
Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, evidently there were some snipers on the roof of some building that decided to fire. 10 cops were shot and 3 (at this time) are dead.

RESPECK MAH NAME ‏@PhillyintheA 28m28 minutes ago
footage shows one of the cops in dallas...was shot using his body as a human shield to protect one of the BLM protestors
case yall wanna kno

Matthew Cooper ‏@mattizcoop 50m50 minutes ago
Matthew Cooper Retweeted Dallas Police Depart
Dallas #blm protest was so orderly, peaceful that cops were posing w demonstrators until someone(s) started firing.

Martha Raddatz ‏@MarthaRaddatz 10m10 minutes ago
Horrible News. Dallas police chief says 2 snipers shot 10 police officers. 3 dead, 3 critical, 2 in surgery.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 8, 2016,
Hope the perpetrators are captured swiftly, this only makes everything worse.

Appears well planned and carried out, I'm concerned there might be more to it than a couple of scumbags wanting revenge.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
smh
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

It's sad, but the fact is that violence begets violence. Expect more like this until the cops are reeled in. Lots of folks are outraged at police murdering people. Looks like some decided to fight back.
Last edited by TobusRex at Jul 8, 2016,
So by lumping in these innocent cops with a handful of douche bag cops, it's ok to attack them? When they were surrounded by other innocent civilians too btw.

Isn't that what the small percentage of the racist police are being accused of doing with black men? Associating any or all of them with the violent thugs?
Quote by bdof
So by lumping in these innocent cops with a handful of douche bag cops, it's ok to attack them? When they were surrounded by other innocent civilians too btw.

Isn't that what the small percentage of the racist police are being accused of doing with black men? Associating any or all of them with the violent thugs?

I didn't say it's okay to attack anybody. I'm just saying this is what happens when police violence is not addressed. What did you think would happen? That people would continue to allow cops to murder them without responding in kind? Frankly I'm amazed it's not more widespread than it is. Cops are way out of control and not held to account. Over 560 American citizens have been killed by cops in the USA this year so far. I think the 4 cops killed in Dallas brings the number of cops killed this year on duty to 56. This is going to get a lot worse in coming weeks, watch and see.

You are right, of course, that holding all cops to task for the actions of a few is just as wrong as the cops assuming everybody is a criminal and treating them thusly. On the other hand....I think most cops abuse their power and that it's not just a "bad few".
Quote by Rossenrot
Tobus Rex is fucking cancer.

Can I be ass cancer?
Police violence is not addressed? I have seen nothing but "police are bad" vids for the last year
Quote by Rossenrot
Tobus Rex is fucking cancer.

"Cancer > the Republican Party" - TobusRex
Also Dallas is one of the cities that has been working to improve their police force recently.

Albert Samaha ‏@AlbertSamaha 1h1 hour ago
Dallas PD has good reputation. Excessive force complaints dropped 64% from '09 to '14 after "shift to de-escalation"

Albert Samaha ‏@AlbertSamaha 1h1 hour ago
In many ways, Dallas PD Chief David Brown has created a model for how departments can improve community policing and reduce police shootings

Albert Samaha ‏@AlbertSamaha 58m58 minutes ago
"Brown believes the Dallas training has also led to a 30% decline in assaults on officers this year, and a 40% drop in shootings by police."

Albert Samaha ‏@AlbertSamaha 56m56 minutes ago
And as excessive force complaints and police shootings declined in Dallas.... so did the murder rate

Albert Samaha ‏@AlbertSamaha 53m53 minutes ago
DPD has also been pretty transparent, collecting and releasing detailed data

Albert Samaha ‏@AlbertSamaha 43m43 minutes ago
A DPD major on their tactics for handling a protest: "The ideal police response to a protest is no response at all."

Albert Samaha ‏@AlbertSamaha 41m41 minutes ago
and so, tonight, they were wearing normal uniforms — no helmets or heavy vests or anything like that

@KATUNews
UPDATE: Suspected Dallas sniper has told negotiators "the end is coming."

is this guy the joker or wtf
@11AliveNews
Police chief: Suspect said "the end is coming and there are bombs planted all over downtown."

sounds like it

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jul 8, 2016,
people calling black lives matter a "domestic terrorist organisation" that obama has tolerated for too long now

same people who say it's okay to pull on a gun on a black person because "statistically they're more likely to be felons" now defending cops because "they're not all bad"

i mean the events are terrible its awful that 3 most likely innocent cops are dead

but the hypocrisy of the libertarians is delicious
5th cop confirmed dead

Quote by bennytheblade
Sadly, nothing new

Can you reference the last time two snipers massacred police in America, displaying what appeared to be very high levels of training and preparation?

Quote by TobusRex
It's sad, but the fact is that violence begets violence. Expect more like this until the cops are reeled in. Lots of folks are outraged at police murdering people. Looks like some decided to fight back.

This is total nonsense and the last sentence is an attempt to legitimise this massacre

Quote by EndTheRapture51
people calling black lives matter a "domestic terrorist organisation" that obama has tolerated for too long now

same people who say it's okay to pull on a gun on a black person because "statistically they're more likely to be felons" now defending cops because "they're not all bad"

i mean the events are terrible its awful that 3 most likely innocent cops are dead

but the hypocrisy of the libertarians is delicious

Please provide an example of someone who has actually said all of these things
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I'ma generally avoid this thread but I can't see any libertarian ever arguing for the police in the police brutality debate. The whole ideology is built against any sort of state-oriented oppression not to speak of how the police just generally is.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
tobus is a swampland redneck in libtard disguise

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
3 in custody

Last one's shot himself

i saw someone call BLM the new KKK earlier

Lauren Southern ‏@Lauren_Southern 4h4 hours ago
No more excuses for the domestic terrorist group #BLM. All lives matter.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Lauren Southern ‏@Lauren_Southern 4h4 hours ago
No more excuses for the domestic terrorist group #BLM. All lives matter.

This shit grinds my gears. It's amazing that so many people can't comprehend that most people that go to these protests don't loot or start violence.