Page 12 of 12
Police are not being targeted, and in fact last year was one of the lowest for officer deaths in the line of duty.

If there is any danger, it might be the "Ferguson effect," where police are not doing their job so-to-speak for fear of retribution, but there's not a lot of evidence to support that. And that also can be seen as a failing of our police rather than an appropriate response.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Dallas PD have some of the best community outreach programs in the US and have actually managed to lower murder rates. The shooter were targeting the protest. Cops were helping.

Yeah, heard they were trying to protect that civilian lady who was injured. Sad stuff.
BLM = terrorists, so now we can firebomb the ghetto, right?

makes gentrification easier at least
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
#TeamCap

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
This front page:

Holy fucking moly
jfc that's dumb.

The university I work for issued a statement about the Castile shooting that used the phrase "racial battle fatigue." Wtf, how about we just settle down for a second folks.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Let's just throw Rupert Murdoch at the sun. No one wants him, and it would cause a lot of puns.

Has anyone run calculations as to what might happen when a gasbag of that size impacts the sun? I'm not sure it's safe...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Has anyone run calculations as to what might happen when a gasbag of that size impacts the sun? I'm not sure it's safe...

Supernova definitely supernova
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by seanlang01
jfc that's dumb.

The university I work for issued a statement about the Castile shooting that used the phrase "racial battle fatigue." Wtf, how about we just settle down for a second folks.

Agreed but the media just can't help stirring the pot for the sake of clicks.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge