Hey dudes im thinking of buying a new amp but want diffrent sounds, I want to have the following sounds: (modern slayer)
(Old grovie black sabbath) (Metallica) and (modern death Metal) is there any amps that can give me what im looking for?

Guitar: ESP standard flying V

Budget 300£-400£
Do you play with a drummer or no? what country are your you in? Is used gear an option for you or do you prefer new?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
What is the price of a Laney IronHeart in your market?
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Randall diavlo are awesome : D
Squier Vintage Modified 1970s Stratocaster.
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Maxfalk

You're essentially looking at roughly three different amp tones: Mesa Boogie for Metallica, Marshall JCM800 for Slayer and some variation of Orange for Sabbath. I don't know of any amp that's gonna really cover that wide of a ground, and do it convincingly, not even modelling. One thing I would recommend, and which people have been raving about, are the Tech 21 Character series pedals( http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansamp/characterseries.html ) . These are preamp pedals dedicated to various iconic amps tones, including the above mentioned ones. These already have built-in speaker sim and can pretty much be used with a power amp. For £400 you can get all 3 on ebay 2nd hand. You'd be looking at the British pedal for Marshall, the Oxford for Orange and the US Metal for Mesas (the California was the predecessor to this pedal, if you're lucky to stumble on one).
Sabbath is Laney, not Orange. Tony Iommi stated publicly that he doesn't like Orange amps.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Thanks For the replys guys! Saw sabbath in Stockholm last night
Anyways i play alone atm but hopefully that will change.
I prefer a used amp since its more for the money

How about fender mustang? I currently use
Fender mustang 1 lol, so its frustrating playing that amp with an ESP
Maxfalk, the Fender Mustangs III v.2, IV v.2, and V v.2 are the ones that really shine! Sound much better and fuller than the smaller models, have more Preset memories, more Amp Profiles, more FX, are easier to control via their LCD w/ Data Wheel. Also have FX Loop and Line Outs. If you have an Android Tablet or Smartphone, use the REMUDA App for more features than FUSE provides.
Mustang v2 III/IV●EXP-1●FUSE●REMUDA●Yamaha THR10C
Epi LP Florentine Pro●LP Cstm Pros●LP PlusTop Pro●Sheraton-II Pro
Cstm Strat Vntg Noiseless●Guild D-55
So Creek Cables●BOSS RC-1●RS7500
D'Addario Strings●Vari-Grip●Planet Lock Straps
Quote by MusicLaw
Maxfalk, the Fender Mustangs III v.2, IV v.2, and V v.2 are the ones that really shine! Sound much better and fuller than the smaller models, have more Preset memories, more Amp Profiles, more FX, are easier to control via their LCD w/ Data Wheel. Also have FX Loop and Line Outs. If you have an Android Tablet or Smartphone, use the REMUDA App for more features than FUSE provides.

No.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Try a JetCity. With an od pedal it can do most of this without much issue.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by gorkyporky
Try a JetCity. With an od pedal it can do most of this without much issue.
I agree. Jet City FTW.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
+1 on the Jet City front. Love mine.

However for active pickups I really like the Orange Dark Terror, dunno what pickups you're using though.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Last edited by Fisheth24 at Jul 12, 2016,
I couldnt find a JetCity on 4sound, wich is the only big "music store" in Sweden.
All I find is AMPs between 900£-1500£ :/ And buying a used one aint easy either if its not bought from another country / ebay.
It seems kinda hard buying an amp cuz some say it's THE BOMB and that they bought it for like 350£ and others say its shit and costed 500£???
Can i even get a decent amp for 400£?
Quote by Maxfalk
I couldnt find a JetCity on 4sound, wich is the only big "music store" in Sweden.
All I find is AMPs between 900£-1500£ :/ And buying a used one aint easy either if its not bought from another country / ebay.
It seems kinda hard buying an amp cuz some say it's THE BOMB and that they bought it for like 350£ and others say its shit and costed 500£???

Why aren't you ordering from thomann, like every european ever?
Quote by Maxfalk

http://www.thomann.de/se/jet_city_amplification_jca5012_combo.htm
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
thanks guys but according to that website those licks sounds worse than my fender mustang 1 lol
Quote by Maxfalk
thanks guys but according to that website those licks sounds worse than my fender mustang 1 lol

If you're going to go by the audio quality on internet videos rather than listen to people who own and/or play them I wish you luck in your search. Perhaps a good, solid tube amp isn't what you really need.
Charles Darwin
Will it be big diffrence between the jet city and my fender mustang 1?
Quote by Maxfalk
Will it be big diffrence between the jet city and my fender mustang 1?

Yes. Not even a close comparison.
Charles Darwin
You have a bunch of videos on youtube if you want to hear the jet city. Soundclips on thomann are always very dry and not very well eqd. Even the best amps sound like shit on there.
Hello guys im able to get a Blackstar HT Stage 60 Venue Combo used for 500£ is that worth to go up 100£ for this amp? :
No
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Because it sounds worse than the other amps we recomended?