I'm looking to pick up a couple delay pedals.. I was thinking of getting a decent digital delay and maybe try to find a cheaper analog pedal to go with it.. Anyone have a favorite analog delay pedal for less than $75 US?
Used Carbon Copy is hard to beat. Malekko makes a nice one too.

The CC is quite dark which I think makes it a good candidate as a counterpart to a digital delay.
EHX Memory Toy is dirt cheap and pretty nice for the price, though personally I wouldn't cheap out on an analog delay as I like control and decent control on analog delays costs money.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Thx. Been looking at the memory toy.. If it helps Im looking to use it for rock, blues, soul music.. If you were going to get both a digital and an analog, which one would give a higher budget for?
I'd personally get one nice delay and add another one if you really want it when you have more funds. Quality over quantity imo.
What to prioritise really depends on what you, personally, want. Analog will give you a warm, lo-fi sound that you may prefer, while digital will generally give you more versatility and can often do a good enough imitation of analog that it'd serve you fine in most situations if you're not too picky. Personally, I'm an analog nut and don't use delay too often so I splashed out on one particularly versatile analog delay (my most expensive pedal, a Way Huge Supa-Puss) and it sounds great, but if you're big on delay as more than just a simple echo effect or texture, digital may serve you better. It still depends on the sound you want to get from it.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i