3 9%
Voters: 34.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by Dreadnought
Tango in the Night of course

of course

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I said self-titled, mainly because it was the best possible introduction to Lindsey and Stevie. Plus it has Landslide on it, which is my jam. The Dance live album is also great.
Might legitimately be the worst band ever.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Might legitimately be the worst band ever.

I'm glad that you feel this way, because this just reinforces why I should like them
My God, it's full of stars!
Stevie Nicks has the most uniquely annoying singing voice and it is by far the most grating I have ever heard.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
the first self-titled, everything post-peter green was just downhill
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jul 9, 2016,
Quote by K33nbl4d3
the first self-titled, everything post-peter green was just downhill

Which self-titled?
I love Fleetwood Mac, but if I'm honest, I don't even know what albums most songs are from. I should buy some and do some whole listen-throughs.

Nicks' voice is definitely unique but I really like the quality of it. And I also think they had very good music, separate from lyrics and all that.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Dreadnought
Which self-titled?

Quote by K33nbl4d3
the first self-titled
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I have a vinyl of Rumours, but I'm really craving for one of Tango in the Night

That's one of my ultimate wants for records

K33nbl4d3 lol oops
Last edited by Dreadnought at Jul 9, 2016,
Quote by maxxxkolo
What about english rose? No love for greeny era?

Can only fit so many options on the poll
gotta go with the cliche answer

RUMOURS
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
rumours probably
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 9, 2016,
Fucking hipsters pretending it's not Rumours.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Jul 9, 2016,
Quote by JustRooster
Fucking hipsters pretending it's not Rumours.

right?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Rumours is the one I own so imma go for that.

Big Love is my favourite Mac song though, especially live when Buckingham does it solo on an acoustic. That's on Tango in the Night right?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Rumours obv.

Songbird is genuinly one of my alltime favs
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
rumours isn't even a good album it's like 1987 it's supposed to be the classic but it's only got half a good song on there (it's actually closer to a third in terms of actual time)
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
The instrumental section of The Chain I'm guessing?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
The instrumental section of The Chain I'm guessing?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
My problem is Man of the World, Oh Well, The Green Manalishi and Dragonfly are all non-album singles...

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by Blayney
My problem is Man of the World, Oh Well, The Green Manalishi and Dragonfly are all non-album singles...
yeah
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by Blayney

agree I greatly prefer the Peter Green version of FM but some of their best songs aren't on albums (of the day). I have a really good best of from that era that has the singles as well as the great album tracks.
Quote by monwobobbo
agree I greatly prefer the Peter Green version of FM but some of their best songs aren't on albums (of the day). I have a really good best of from that era that has the singles as well as the great album tracks.

I think I may have the same collection "The Best of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac" ? Oh Well is so good.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by korinaflyingv
The Chain is mediocre as fuck, even the instrumental bit. Never Going Back and Don't Stop are the good songs on the album.

Don't Stop?!?

Dreams, the Chain, and Never Going Back
I really like Landslide, Gold Dust Woman, and others I can't remember the names of
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
dreams is clearly the best
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by monwobobbo
It was common then to try and add new studio material to a live album or compilation to raise the incentive to purchase such a release, much in the same way bands have extra songs in markets where their distribution is larger. As Long As You Follow is another great non-LP song, only available on Greatest Hits, but nothing like the Green era, of course.

I voted Something Else because Live is not listed, find it there definitive work. Very hard to pick an overall favorite because Fleetwood Mac is, essentially, three different bands, and there are more differences than similarities in the eras. So, if I can choose by era, my favorites are:

Of the Peter Green era: Then Play On
Of the Transitional era: Mystery to Me
Of the Buckingham era: SST or Live (tie)

The Transitional era was one of my first introductions to Rock music, older brother had copies of Penguin and Heroes Are Hard to Find, which I heard often and after only a year of playing, I figured out Night Watch. The Second Self-Titled was the first album to be released after I discovered them but I did not hear that until years later. I knew the name though and those two aforementioned albums I listened to often. Then that brother and I watched a live broadcast of the band at UC in '76

I had never seen a person play lead as such with just fingers and that was a huge influence on me since I only knew how to play without a pick at that point, it was very unique.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Jul 11, 2016,
Page 1 of 2