what do you do when you start talking to someone and you realise they have a lazy eye? i always try to not change which eye i'm looking at, but then i get worried that i'm just staring unnaturally at the lazy eye and weirding the person out.

i met a guy once who looked like he had two lazy eyes. it was really weird.

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I just point and laugh and scream, "Hey everybody, look at the lazy eyed freak!"

builds character for them
I just practice active listening techniques and chime in with little things like "I see", and "better keep an eye on that" at random points of the convo
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I look at the bridge of their nose
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
one of my mates at school had a lazy eye, we made fun of it sometimes
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I say "ew gross" and go talk to somebody normal.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I know this one kid with a lazy eye. He's a fucking weird kid. The two things aren't related though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jul 9, 2016,
I run away and I don't look back
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i once had a waitress at a pizza hut with eyes going in opposite directions.

i was with a bunch of middle school friends and we had no idea whose order she was taking.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I got a case of the purple eyes

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Lazy eyes realise lazy lies
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
There's this girl at work with lazy eye. It's akward talking to her because I feel like I'm just starting at her eye. She's cool, but that lazy eye makes conversations weird.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
There's a weekend girl at my work. Beautiful in just about every way except...I mean I heard of lazy eye but goddamn that thing collecting unemployment with how bad it is
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011