Page 1 of 2
Bummer. I saw a couple of those when I was in Valencia.

It was interesting.
My God, it's full of stars!

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Didn't save the bull, though.

Yeah don't the bulls get slaughtered after these events?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
That makes it sound like it happens like in a well-regulated and compliant abattoir.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
So basically this bull was like "Since I'm marching to near certain death yet still being humiliated by these people, why not knock one the fuck out"

Shame that the man died due to a dumb tradition, but good on ya, bull
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 10, 2016,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That makes it sound like it happens like in a well-regulated and compliant abattoir.

I'm not fully aware of what even happens at these events, I didn't want to say something that sounded like I did
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Last edited by Anthony1991 at Jul 10, 2016,
shoulda roll dodged
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The bull was going his own way

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
good

Quote by Anthony1991
I'm not fully aware of what even happens at these events, I didn't want to say something that sounded like I did

i think they just stab it in the head and hope for the best
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jul 10, 2016,
Quote by Anthony1991

Sometimes during. They stick spears in them. Literal barbarism.

One of the many things on this planet that should die out. I can't really speak too harshly since I still eat a lot of meat, where that industry is not exactly friendly to animals either. But I'm trying to cut down on meat consumption at least. Trying is better than doing nothing.

Anyways here is a photo that is kinda gruesome starring Julio Aparicio. Don't click if squeamish! Have some control.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
shoulda roll dodged

shoulda double-jumped
Quote by severed-metal

One of the many things on this planet that should die out. I can't really speak too harshly since I still eat a lot of meat, where that industry is not exactly friendly to animals either. But I'm trying to cut down on meat consumption at least. Trying is better than doing nothing.

Anyways here is a photo that is kinda gruesome starring Julio Aparicio. Don't click if squeamish! Have some control.

That's not how they kill them, though. that's just part of the process by which they weaken and slow the bull before the dick in the brocade and cape comes on to stick a few more spears, and then try and sword it to death, once it's practically passed out from blood loss.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That's not how they kill them, though. that's just part of the process by which they weaken and slow the bull before the dick in the brocade and cape comes on to stick a few more spears, and then try and sword it to death, once it's practically passed out from blood loss.

Yeah it's horrible. They stab it in the neck like they're Ezio or some shit.
Requiescat in pace, bull.

*skates away on my heelys*
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by severed-metal
Yeah it's horrible. They stab it in the neck like they're Ezio or some shit.
Well, that's what they do if they fuck up the kill.

It's also a method that's outlawed in meat production because it's inhumane.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Natural selection as applied to deserving humans.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Natural selection as applied to deserving humans.
So when are the bulls going to get those people who voted to leave the EU because they "thought remain would win anyway and [their vote] wouldn't really count"?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Too bad, but if you swat a hive repeatedly, one day your number will come up. This isn't a sport.
2016, and bullfighting is still going on... unbelieveabull*.

*Subscribe to my page or USF alumni newsletters to receive more bull puns
This explains what happens to the bulls.

WARNING: dont watch if u dont like blood or hipster vox writers. Can still listen though
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
So basically this bull was like "Since I'm marching to near certain death yet still being humiliated by these people, why not knock one the fuck out"

Shame that the man died due to a dumb tradition, but good on ya, bull

He chose to get in the ring knowing what might happen. Not a lot of sympathy to be honest.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
He chose to get in the ring knowing what might happen. Not a lot of sympathy to be honest.

What, the matador? Not really, he most likely never expected to die. From what I know they restrain the bull with four or five people when the time comes to actually stab the bull or do anything that'd make it lash out. Doesn't really make bullfighting the 'display of bravery' it's supposed to be, I dunno why they carry on with it.
"oh I'm just going to go into a ring with a stressed out wild animal with huge horns and a tendency to try to gut people and dance with it"

"it'll be FINE"

"now to try and happy slap a grizzly bear"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 11, 2016,
Quote by Spinnerweb
What, the matador? Not really, he most likely never expected to die. From what I know they restrain the bull with four or five people when the time comes to actually stab the bull or do anything that'd make it lash out. Doesn't really make bullfighting the 'display of bravery' it's supposed to be, I dunno why they carry on with it.
Because the outfits are just faaaaaaaaaabulous, darling.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by severed-metal

Well he at least survived so it's okay to make fun of it.
Quote by severed-metal

Gotta keep a stiff upper lip for these things. Emphasis on keep.
Its like when a race car driver 'tragically' loses their life. Someone being killed by a drunk driver is a tragedy, when you drive a frigging racecar you take the risk, When you piss a massive bull off and torture it then you take the risk.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Because the outfits are just faaaaaaaaaabulous, darling.

If that's the case then just bring back glam metal D:
Quote by RAB11

Yeah I dunno about sympathy. It wasn't a ring, though. This was a running of the bulls sorta thing.
For whomever would be familiar about this; in Spain, is this a very popular event? Is it adored and loved by many? Is it considered part of the national identity of the nation by the majority of it's citizens?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Jul 11, 2016,
Quote by AndersM1
Its like when a race car driver 'tragically' loses their life. Someone being killed by a drunk driver is a tragedy, when you drive a frigging racecar you take the risk, When you piss a massive bull off and torture it then you take the risk.

Those are not the same things. They take safety pretty seriously in car racing, so it would be both unexpected and a tragedy.
In my opinion dying in a 'running of the bulls' is still a tragedy, disregarding the ethics of the actual practice.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Page 1 of 2