I don't recall there being much of these "I earn blah blah from sitting on my toilet, thanks to my uncle (and former astronaut), Major Tunde" stuff a couple of years ago. Are they taking over...?
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth
Last edited by MetalRock4ever at Jul 10, 2016,
Probably, I doubt UG has the best anti-spam software anyway. It's definitely a lot more prevalent than it used to be that's for sure. I still report them when I see them, but given that there's no feedback on whether that does any good it kinda feels pointless

They need better account creation methods, that way you'd get a lot less random posts. I mean even something like two-stage authentication or something would do the trick
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Should have been here like a year ago when every other thread was someone selling passports or vance miller kitchens
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

we can say kitchen again?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
we can say whatever we cunting want, you retarded fuckwit

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jul 10, 2016,
the more pertinent question is: is it just me or is the pit totally dead recently? there's like 2 new threads per day, and one is a poor attempt at making discussion
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Trowzaa
we can say whatever we cunting want, you retarded fuckwit
ill see you in court
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Idk. I feel like I see quite a few new threads every day, but they're all throwaway garbage like "tostitos & queso hmu" or smug ETR threads about something political in the news.
you know a forum is dead when even the adbots have moved on

oh well
Quote by institutions
Idk. I feel like I see quite a few new threads every day, but they're all throwaway garbage like "tostitos & queso hmu" or smug ETR threads about something political in the news.

yeah

pretty much the only reason i ever post in other threads is if the one i care about has little or no activity and im bored
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Jul 10, 2016,
What gets me is why they still a thing. Either:

- The people who make them actually think they will work.
- The people who make them are cunts doing it just to be annoying.
- People actually click on them...
Quote by darkcheef
Oh they got rid of the stupid fucking curse word filter?

thanks to pastafarian96

thanks based pasta

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Jul 10, 2016,
Spam was really bad back a few years ago if you ever got on in the middle of the night when the mods were asleep, it'd just be pages of spam on the new posts page.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by LukeRaybould
What gets me is why they still a thing. Either:

- The people who make them actually think they will work.
- The people who make them are cunts doing it just to be annoying.
- People actually click on them...

Spamming the shit out of whatever they are trying to sell on different sites increases the relevance of their product on a google search.

At least that's what someone on here once told me.
yeah

nice

same

damn

woah

JET SET RADIO FUTURE The predecessor to JET SET RADIO FUTURE, JET GRIND RADIO, was released in 1999 for the Sega Dreamcast and sported unique celshaded graphics, jordan future for salean original gameplay engine, and a tremendous soundtrack. We're now in the cheap air jordan xx9 shoes year 2002, and the Dreamcast is but a memory. Like JET GRIND RADIO, JET SET RADIO FUTURE is a gorgeous game. But will it hold gamers' attention span for long?

The storyline of JET SET RADIO FUTURE is a lot like its predecessor's: Tokyo has been taken over by an evil corporation who controls everything, including the police force. You, along with Air Jordan Shoes For Sale your fellow members of your gang, must skate around and spray paint grafitti on walls to bring Tokyo out of Cheap Jordan Shoesits opression.

I can't say I've ever been too big of a fan of celshaded graphics (I'm still LeBron 12 Shoes For Sale amazed that the next LEGEND OF ZELDA will sport that type of graphics engine), but celshading is the only way to go with JET SET RADIO FUTURE. I can't imagine this game being designed any other way (This game with Air JordanSHENMUE's graphics? Come on.). The Xbox really shows off what it can do in this game. JET SET RADIO FUTURE is incredibly fast, but the Xbox shows no signs of slowdown during gameplay. And really, it's saying a lot, but JET SET RADIO FUTURE is probably the best looking Xbox game on the market right now.

The gameplay takes a little time to get used to. First thing you'll notice is that you can grind off of nearly anything. Rails, light poles, wires; you name it, you can grind on it. Secondly, you have to collect spray paint cans air jordan 4 to be able to add your art to the neighborhood walls. Also, you aren't able to spray paint everything in sight (a disappointment for people who want to spray paint pedestrians, I'm sure). You can only spray paint certain places that are marked by colored spheres, and there are so many in each stage you have to mark to complete the level. There are also 12 playable characters to find in JET SET RADIO FUTURE (you start off with 3 and build up your roster).

Like most games, JET SET RADIO FUTURE isn't without it's problems. The biggest one I've come across is with the camera angles. The camera angels are fine most of the time, but when you have to spray paint something in front of you, and there is something big behind you, it can cause problems. Also, sometimes the gameplay can actually be a bit too fast. I've had to go back by "grafitti spheres" numerous Under Armour Curry One times because I keep going by them too fast.

But all other things aside, air jordan 11 shoes JET SET RADIO FUTURE is an impressive title to add to the somewhat mediocre Xbox lineup of games. While it's not without it's faults, JET SET RADIO FUTURE comes close to perfection. Kudos to Smilebit for making one of the better Xbox games to date.

airjordanon.com/air-jordan-1-c-65/
balenciagatop.com/balenciaga-part-time-c-4/
hjbon.com/men-wallets-c-23_30/
celinehandbagse.com/celine-phantom-c-70/
airjordanon.com/air-jordan-8-c-70/
hjbon.com/giuseppe-zanotti-low-top-c-262_264/
hjbon.com/bottega-veneta-c-23/
airjordanhot.com/air-jordan-12-shoes-5/

Probably, I doubt UG has the best anti-spam software anyway. It's definitely a lot more prevalent than it used to be that's for sure. I still report them when I see them, but given that there's no feedback on whether that does any good it kinda feels pointless

They need better account creation methods, that way you'd get a lot less random posts. I mean even something like two-stage authentication or something would do the trick Buy Real Genuine data base Registered and unregistered Passport,Drivers license,
Id cards,counterfeit bank notes
Dear Friend,

Get A second Chance In Life with New Identity protect your
privacy, build new credit history, bypass criminal background checks,
take back your freedom . We are unique producers of Authentic High
Quality Fake and Real Genuine Data Base Registered Citizenship
documents including Fake Money, Counterfeit money..We offer only
Original high-quality grade 1 Fake as well as data base registered
real genuine Fake passports, Drivers Licenses, ID cards, Stamps, Fake
Visas, Fake School Diplomats, Fake Money and other products for a
number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada,
Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South
Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China and This list is not full!
Our Team has years of experience producing high quality authentic
grade1 fake passports, Real genuine data base registered passports,
data base Citizenship Documents, Other Identity documents. We use high
quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit documents being
registered by our insiders working in the various passport agencies.
.We are unique producer of quality fake documents
and data base citizenship documents. We offer only original data base
registered high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,
stamps, Visa, school Diplomes and other products for a number of
countries.over 16 million of our document circulating around the
world.

-WE DO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE:
we offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
•Getting real government issued ID under another identity,
•A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),
•Checking and saving accounts for your new ID,
•Credit cards
•Relocation
•Biometric Passports
•Construction and obtaining identification documents,
•Your own private Nevada Corporation
•Private and offshore banking and much more!
•Fake Cash, Fake Money, Fake Dollars, High quality Fake Money for sale.
•Coaching services available

My contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking
government personnels and experienced seasoned experts, I have solid
connections with higher personnel's on all areas of identity and
passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport
agency in each of these countries and with the help of their
connections, all my clients demanding any citizenship document or
passport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed of
receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can
never be identified as fake!! Not even an expertise custom official or
machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no
different from Real government issued!
All our Real genuine data base Registered citizenship documents have
your personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine
readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about
our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to cooperate with you. If
any of these products interest you, please feel free to contact us. We
will give you our best price upon received of your detailed inquiry.

Looking forward to your favorable and early reply.

I still remember that night we had the "Get More Love" spam threads....they literally took up the first two pages of the threads on the Pit before the Mods could get it under control.

Oh, and we can say kitchen again? Cool.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by kalypto
you know a forum is dead when even the adbots have moved on

oh well

there are new poster restrictions only letting you post in newbie and feedback forums for a while. we get a dozen or so adbots a day still, just that myself and others catch them quickly these days.

the annoying ones are probable real humans (usually based in india or china, so I'm guessing cheap workers doing quick mturk type jobs) who just wait out the restrictions and then stealth spam the place in a way that is a bit too irregular for a bot.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Last edited by theguitarist at Jul 11, 2016,
Anyone remember that one time an adbot wrote out this really well written poem about love and the mods stickied it for a while?

I want more like that.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Anyone remember that one time an adbot wrote out this really well written poem about love and the mods stickied it for a while?

I want more like that.

was it actually an adbot

I mean I wouldn't discount it being a poorly paid, 3rd world spammer, crying their heart out.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Last edited by theguitarist at Jul 11, 2016,
Quote by theguitarist
was it actually an adbot

I mean I wouldn't discount it being a poorly paid, 3rd world spammer, crying their heart out.
#SpammerLivesMatter
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by JustRooster
My favorite spam account is Trowzaa.

People have been saying that the adbots will take over for years now. I guarantee you they have not an̷̦͙̝̠d̡̞̗͎͙̞ w͏͓̱͔̫̼i̞͍̳̜͇̺l̲͕͚̥͍l̖ n̞̹̘͎͖ͤͧ̾̃͒̂ěv̫̪͔̮̭̘̥͗ͩ͗͟e̟͑̌ͪ͝r̶̝͆̈́͂ͧ t̘̭ͬ̒͑͋̚a̝̘͖͍̲̲͊ͯ͊̾k̞̝͗̄̾͊ȩ͖̥͋̋̍́͞ o̷̔̓ͧ̀̓̋͑ͭ̅̓͏̣͈̖̳̰̖̬vͬ̾̇ͯ͗ͪ́ͭ̋̆ͫ̑ͭͫ̏͊̾̿͏̴̨̫̩̳̟̹͍͖̖̱̘̮̯̩̝̜̰͓̺͠eͩͦ̍͒̊ͧ͊̏̍ͫ̐҉̬̠͍̲̺͉͍͓̕͢͠ͅr̡̤̝̭̤̟̟̻̝̞̖̤̩̰̲̮̪̘̞̐ͯ̊́͌̐͆̏̈́͒̓͒̊̍ͧ̚͝.̸̨̟̮̫̤̰̞̤͈̯̮̳͎̤̝͈͈̾̉̊̅̑̒͐ͥ͊͑͌