Thats wierdly specific, but ok. You should go used. For that kind of money you can get a way better guitar if you buy used, than you can if you buy new. You should browse some online ads for your country and see what people are selling for your price point. If you already know how to play, you can test the guitars out and see if anyone is trying to screw you over with a shitty guitar, so it wont be as risky as it would be, if you were a complete begginer.

If you really want a new guitar, then i would say to look into Ibanez. Their entry level guitars always seemed pretty good to me, at least better than the low end ESPs or Corts or whatever. I think something like a grg120 is right in your budget. Another option is a Yamaha Pacifica. They are good guitars, probably the best low end guitars you can buy, but they dont look very "metal".
If you really want one of the 3 guitars you mentioned, i would go for the Cort. The two m50s i played were terrible, and i never heard or played an Aria before.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.

gorkyporky

Thanks for the help. I was not being specific, just sugesting some guitars i had already looked at. I have actually already ordered a GRG170DX but thanks for the help anyway
That was my first electric guitar as well I still regret selling it, it was really nice.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.