Hello guys, I explain:

Some time ago, I became aware that there were PC software that helps adding pedal and amp effects to your guitar, some examples being Amplitube, Guitar Rig, Cubase, etc. I kinda like the idea a lot because, besides saving money on hardware, it also provides a lot of presets made by the community for specific songs. To be clear, I wanna state that my only purpose with these programs is real-time playing, I don't care about recording, mixing or whatever. So there I was, thinking..."How the hell am I gonna connect the guitar to the PC if this hasn't any jack port?" You are gonna be SURPRISED the hard that it was for me to find out that exists some devices called "audio interface" that help to connect guitar to PC and that, unlike usb-jack cables, they reduce latency. Now, I've been told that the interface is not the only thing I need to achieve my objective, but also I would need a good PC with good processor to get decent low latency. I ain't got an i7 but I think my fx-6300 will suffice(Has anyone ever proven in real-time with an AMD proccesor or, better, with mine?) Well, so, being disposed to take a leap of faith, I went on to search for interfaces through internet. I'm not disposed to pay more than 100 dollars for them. Basically, because in that case I buy myself some pedals. To my sorrow, there are too many choices for that range of price..and I don't wanna spend days reading about Audio Interfaces. So I've come to you to ask help.. The choices I've got are(concerning stores in my country):

Presonus AudioBox ione
Presonus Audio Box USB
Behringer UMC202HD
Behringer UMC204HD
Lexicon LAMBDA
Phonic FIREFLY302

My PC specs, if useful, are:

O.S.: Windows 7
Processor: FX-6300
Ram: 8 gb
MotherBoard: MSI 970A-g46.
Power supply: Evga 600W.
Graphics Card: r7 260x.

The problem I find in the Presonus's is that in their official page it says that they need an Intel Duo or more(I ain't got intel) and the Behringer don't say anything about minimum specs.

Anyway, any help would be apreciated.
You'd probably have more luck in the recording forum.

I couldn't help you with interface recommendations, but I can tell you your processor will be no issue unless you start using obscene amounts of tracks and effects. Since you aren't recording, there should be no problems. Have you got some decent speakers to use?
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

7>6!
Quote by nhnsn
Besides the PC ones, I don't...

Well, with most audio interfaces that's not gonna work.
Most Audio Interfaces require (studio) monitors and send out balanced signals (pro audio +4dB-bal)
And often do not have outputs (analog or digital) that connect to consumer audio electronics (-10dB-unbal).

So without compatible speakers, there's nothing to reproduce the sound.
Guitar Newbie
Many audio interface have unbalanced outputs too. In addition, you can often get away with plugging a set of PC speakers in through the headphone jack. What worries me is that the speakers just won't sound good. Presets don't eliminate the need for proper speakers.
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

7>6!
I just answered your other thread over in the recording section.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.