Long story short, a little while back I decided to replace the bridge pickup in my strat with something that had a fatter sound and a tamer top-end. After a little digging, I settled on a DiMarzio Injector, and two years later, I'm very happy with that decision. So much so that I'd like to try and find something in the same relative ballpark to put into another guitar that has full-sized humbuckers. I know that it's not going to be possible to get the same sound exactly since they're different pickups in guitars made from different words and all that, but I'm hoping there may be something out there that's at least within the same general tonal vicinity similar that I could try, especially when it comes to the bass response. The low-end on most pickups I've used is flat and flabby. It's snappy and clear on the Injector, and I'd really love to get that in a humbucker.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Got a sound sample?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Got a sound sample?

https://soundcloud.com/genuinemarco/injection-molded

All the guitars on this were recorded with, if memory serves, an AC30 sim set to a light breakup, with a RAT on the dirty guitar. Both lead guitars are the Injector by itself with the volume and tone wide open, and the rhythm track is mid-bridge with the volume down.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jul 11, 2016,
Nice!

The Tesla OPUS 4 might be to your liking:
http://www.teslapickups.com/?products=opus-4

I might have more suggestions, depending on your budget.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jul 11, 2016,