I recently installed a duncan jb/jazz set in my schecter omen extreme. It has 1 volume, 1 tone/coil tap knob, and a 3 way switch.
Seymour Duncan's wiring diagram page is messed up and would only give me a 5 way blade and made the volume the coil tap which I dislike.

So after rooting around on google images I came across a diagram with the correct control layout but the color coding was different, but now I'm not sure what my original layout was.
Right now I have the red leads from each pickup going to their respective tabs on the toggle switch. For my bridge lead my green and bare wires are going to the tone leaving my black and white for my volume. Now par the google layout my neck has the white and green going to the tone, with the black and bare going to my volume.

So I'm pretty sure I just need to switch the white and bare wires around for my neck pickup correct? So that would be
Red->Toggle
Green/Bare->Tone/CoilSplit
Black/White->Volume

For both pickups?
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox
I have a HH guitar with 3-way switch that I coil-split with push-pull pot.. I just search online Guitar wiring schematics or diagram.. and chose one I can use. Note: each pickup brand or custom wound pickups have different wiring.. usually bare wire is ground. Basically if you just swapped the tone pot for push-pull , you will need to connect the two taped wire. I will try and find pictures. And post them.
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
This may be the diagram you want.

It's a 3 way blade instead of a 3 way toggle, but both electronically do the exact same thing. You can figure out how a 3 way toggle would be represented on that diagram if you look at where the wires are coming from and going to.

With Duncan pickups, north start is the black, north finish and south finish are the red and white respectively and the south start is the green. So like what Invader Jim said, it sounds like your red and black wires are the wrong way around.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jul 12, 2016,
I can't find the exact diagram I used, but thanks for the help identifying duncans deepblue. Based on the above diagram, I can solder my south start and bare wire to the volume pot where my bridge ground would be correct?
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox
Effectively yes.

You can solder the green and bare wires anywhere that eventually leads to the sleeve of the output jack. It's just commonplace for all the grounds to congregate at the can of the volume pot before reaching the sleeve. Electrically it makes no difference.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Okay thanks for the help. All this electrical stuff is actually pretty simple once I do it, it's just rather daunting to dive into on my own with no one around to tell me what I'm doing wrong
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox