middle mouse button
17 43%
scroll bar (like a fucking pleb)
4 10%
arrow keys (like a fucking pleb)
7 18%
Voters: 40.
Page 1 of 2
my scroll wheel click stopped working and i had not realised how much i used it but now it's gone everything sucks
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
what about....

page up/down
Ctrl+shift+arrow
10 key arrows
ctrl+F to get where you're going faster
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
ctrl+F is saviour of existence, srsly.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by dPrimmy
what about....

page up/down
Ctrl+shift+arrow
10 key arrows
ctrl+F to get where you're going faster
not real scrolling
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I challenge you to a racel to the bottom of an excel spreadsheet. You must use your methods. I'll use mine.
Quote by dPrimmy
I challenge you to a racel to the bottom of an excel spreadsheet. You must use your methods. I'll use mine.
i can't my middle mouse button fucking broke

besides there isnt a bottom
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jul 11, 2016,
Home
End
Page Up
Page Down

or scroll wheel on mouse.

at home I use both but at work I prefer page up/etc because I use a crappy old dell mouse with a shitty scroll while at home I got a nice logitech gaming g602 mouse with a nice smooth scroll. my current home mouse doesn't have that cool click-in superfast spin scroll from my old anywhere mx mouse which i used constantly so i just use whichever is closest to any hand.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Last edited by theguitarist at Jul 11, 2016,
Quote by K33nbl4d3
i can't my middle mouse button fucking broke

besides there isnt a bottom

Awwww....that's cute!! He doesn't know about the length limitation in Excel.
Quote by dPrimmy
suck my ass
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by dPrimmy

does current excel even have limits?

I still get shit at work that exports in old excel versions and always hits row limit and then I gotta export it in chunks and put it all together.

like last FY spend report got to the letter D when it hit 57000 or something.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Last edited by theguitarist at Jul 11, 2016,
For once I can vote for all of them and not even lie

But I use pageup and pagedown more than arrows
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Last edited by ElMaco at Jul 11, 2016,
Laptop has a touchscreen. If too lazy to pick my arm up, two fingers on trackpad

Can't imagine using anything else. Fucking mouse? People still buy that shit?
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 11, 2016,
Scroll wheel for me, once in a while page down at work.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at Jul 11, 2016,
up/down arrow keys.

ive had the scroll thing on my laptops touchpad off for years because it never worked right.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Scroll wheel. I have no middle mouse button.

Although I can also scroll up/down by tilting the scroll wheel right/left.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Jul 11, 2016,
I feel digitally retarded without middle mouse button. I use it to go to the top or bottom of the pages and to close tabs.

Anything in between, I use the scroll wheel.

Quote by theguitarist
Home
End
I didn't know about these. I mean, it makes a lot of sense now that I think about the names

Still, page up, page down ? really ?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Laptop has a touchscreen. If too lazy to pick my arm up, two fingers on trackpad

Can't imagine using anything else. Fucking mouse? People still buy that shit?
lol, right?

Outside of my school library it's been years since I've used one
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by mattedbird
hell yeah touchscreen. it's about time to wipe the sauce off it.

"sauce" ?

✊??
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by theguitarist
does current excel even have limits?

I still get shit at work that exports in old excel versions and always hits row limit and then I gotta export it in chunks and put it all together.

like last FY spend report got to the letter D when it hit 57000 or something.

its somewhere around 104k rows. So - right around the point in time when you start having enough data to do something, but not quite enough to do something well.
Quote by theguitarist
... while at home I got a nice logitech gaming g602 mouse with a nice smooth scroll. my current home mouse doesn't have that cool click-in superfast spin scroll from my old anywhere mx mouse which i used constantly so i just use whichever is closest to any hand.

I've got the G502 and had a G500 before that. I wore out the right click on the G500 and when I contacted logitech about it they sent me the G502 free of charge, didn't even ask me to send the old one back. Absolutely love being able just flick the scroll wheel and let it fly up or down the page. I feel handicapped when using a mouse that doesn't have that ability. Plus being able to change to the clicky style scrolling is nice when playing games.

I mostly just use the scroll wheel. Before I got a mouse with the super fast scroll wheel I used home, end, page up, page down, arrow keys a lot, but now I mostly use those when navigating text since my hands are already on the keyboard and it's a little faster. I use lots of hot keys for stuff like that.

For those who don't know - home takes you to the beginning of a line, end takes you to the end of a line, ctrl+home goes to the beginning of the document, ctrl+end takes you to the end, and of course the arrow keys help move around, but you can use ctrl+ left or right to jump back and forth a word at a time, and if you hold shift while doing any of the above you can highlight from the point where the cursor is to wherever the hotkey takes you, so for example, ctrl+shift+left will highlight from where the cursor is to the preceding space or punctuation mark.
I really miss the fast wheel spin, my current mouse is really nice for gaming but general browsing and such is not as fun and it was great just spinning the thing over and over when I was bored.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Middle mouse button makes me cringe when I click on it

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Anyone remember the days when computer mice didn't have scroll wheels?

I tells ya, we had it tough back then.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Wasn't that in like 95

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Wasn't that in like 95

These babies

I grew up in a family of Luddites so technology wasn't a familiar concept to me for a long time
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I either click the scroll wheel or just scroll up and down with it depending on what I'm doing.

Definitely click the scroll wheel and move the mouse slightly so it auto-scrolls if I'm reading something big though.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Desktop - scroll wheel
Laptop - mine has a shitty trackpad, so I usually double tap and drag the scroll bar
Oh yeah, do they still make laptop keyboards that have that little mouse thing in the middle of the keyboard? Like this one
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Scroll wheel life
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by K'Nuckles

Macbook trackpad m assterrace
ftfy
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Jul 13, 2016,
Quote by The_Blode
you can get mice in Poundland for a £1

Who knew a pound store sold stuff for a pound?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Most of the time with the scroll wheel.
Sometimes if I'm lazy middle button or arrows (don't see what's pleb-ish about that. ).

Quote by Spinnerweb
Space bar.
Sometimes this. Not too often though. I think on particular sites. Don't pay much attention to it.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Or thumbs superior race.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Page 1 of 2