Page 1 of 3
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by ultimate-slash
None

There are some I'd like to see tho.

Rocky Mountain National Park is pretty awesome. Probably the prettiest place I've ever seen.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one

For most of these, I was dragged by my parents when they felt like going on holiday to some dumb ass shit I didn't feel like doing. I've also been in Alaska for a stopover, which I didn't count. The only reason I remember it is 'cause the alarm went off when I stepped on something.

Quote by guitarxo
I would love to see all the rest someday.

Straight up avoiding the Midwest. ? ? ? Savage.

EDIT: No, not the Midwest. Whatever that area is called West of the Midwest.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jul 11, 2016,
Quote by guitarxo
I would love to see all the rest someday.

Straight up avoiding the Midwest. ? ? ?
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola

Straight up avoiding the Midwest. ? ? ? Savage.

EDIT: No, not the Midwest. Whatever that area is called West of the Midwest.

The Rockies? The West (not coast)?

Most of the states I've been to were family vacations or visiting relatives. My dad never wants to drive through that area again and I don't have any relatives in that area. The only reason we went to Utah is because my mom wanted to see Mormon stuff.
cat
lol

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 11, 2016,

Chicago was when I was a kid and Texas was a one off trip to El Paso.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
New York, Michigan and Florida is it. Will be doing a road trip to Cali in the next few years and hope to check out some more.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by Aeolian Harmony

Ha. It looks like someone with an erection wearing a chef's hat.
Free Ali
Free Lard
I'm from Ontario.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Last edited by naedauuf at Jul 11, 2016,
Quote by chrismendiola
Ha. It looks like someone with an erection wearing a chef's hat.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by mattedbird
get around much?

my first thought when my sixth-grade teacher pointed out the "MIMAL" guy wasn't that Tennessee was a big raging hardon so much as Oklahoma was a literal shithole
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.

Georgia and one of the Carolinas (don't remember which) p much don't count tho since they were just drive thrus on the way to Florida once.

i think we might have gone some weird way back to NJ through Tennessee, Kentucky, and W Virginia on the way back but i'm not sure. slept the whole way. my dad was a lunatic and insisted he could make the trip back in one go because of whichever big hurricane / tropical storm was about to hit at the time.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Georgia and one of the Carolinas (don't remember which) p much don't count tho since they were just drive thrus on the way to Florida once.

Some guy once told me that drive-through tourists on I-95 were a good reason for GA to secede again
Quote by Skibolky
jakesmellspoo
I almost made it from TN to NJ in one go, stopped a bit south of DC to sleep a bit, though.
The images are not showing up for me, but I had CA-CT-DC-FL-GA-HI-KY-MA-MD-NH-NJ-NY-OH-PA-RI-TN-VA-VT -- I technically drove through that weird notch of WV between PA & OH, but I did not count it.

Someone let me know if my image shows up; or don't, whatever:
Yeah, it shows up. The Carolinas can go fuck themselves, I suppose.
Quote by Skibolky
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Yeah, it shows up. The Carolinas can go fuck themselves, I suppose.

I tried to get a gig in NC tbf.

think i might've stepped foot in buffalo once as a child but that's not something you really wanna brag about

Quote by neidnarb11890
I tried to get a gig in NC tbf.

Of the two, North is better all around. Except for Charleston and parts of Columbia.
Quote by Skibolky
South Carolina is a gigantic open cesspool Doesn't help that I associate it with Fort Jackson, I suppose.
Quote by MinterMan22
think i might've stepped foot in buffalo once as a child but that's not something you really wanna brag about

but Lemuria.

Quote by TobusRex
South Carolina is a gigantic open cesspool Doesn't help that I associate it with Fort Jackson, I suppose.

but Peachoid.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Been to a few different places here in Texas, but only ever visited Florida. Twice, iirc.

Other continents are a different story though.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Page 1 of 3