I am trying to get an oil on canvas of the miles davis bitches brew cover. Im not an artist myself, dont want the hassle of doing it myself but dont want to pay a fortune for a professional commission, I cant buy one anywhere.

How much would a college student charge for that kind of thing? Im not looking for perfection at all as long as its roughtly like the cover. Looking for about 1meter square size.
Dunno a few hundred quid probably I'd charge at least £500 maybe more cos of materials and time

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Ask edmodo. His artwork is pretty S!C.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You're highly unlikely to get a good commission cheap, especially not at those specs.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
"Im not looking for perfection at all as long as its roughtly like the cover. Looking for about 1meter square size."

If you're happy with it looking 'roughtly' like the cover it's going to look terrible at 1m size.

Why not just download the image and take it to a canvas printer's? Or do you want an artist's interpretation of the cover?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Last edited by RAB11 at Jul 12, 2016,
Quote by RAB11
"Im not looking for perfection at all as long as its roughtly like the cover. Looking for about 1meter square size."

If you're happy with it looking 'roughtly' like the cover it's going to look terrible at 1m size.

Why not just download the image and take it to a canvas printer's? Or do you want an artist's interpretation of the cover?
ya do this.

i wouldnt trust a college art student to make me a copy of a stick figure anyway.

theres a chance theyll try to reinterpret it into some nonsense.

plus, do you really want to interact with an art student?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by AndersM1

I work with a badass comic book style artist. As a matter of fact he worked in the business for awhile and quit because the money was so bad (working for the major comic book outfits). He does commission work now and will pretty much create whatever you want. He said he'd charge me a "couple hundred" for a standard sized poster. Seems reasonable for the time he puts in and his skill. He's highly in demand at the local comic book convention. We've had some very interesting discussions on the comic industry. Apparently the "best money is in doing "adult" Hentai, but once you do it you are pretty much pigeonholed in the industry. Hence my buddy refuses to take the low road and make easy money (and also because he has children in his house!).
I know a person who would probably do it but then resent you and not bother because that's a ridiculous size
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
There are oil painting and canvas filters in GIMP and probably Photoshop.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I have a friend actually willing to do it for $700 $900 US minimum

3ftx3ft though
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jul 13, 2016,
$20 and ill do it in ms paint.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug