I deleted it, and thought that it was blank after saving, but now it's back. Not a big deal, and a good little joke, but thought I'd ask.
Anonden Well - I'd start by confirming your email address and go from there.
Well of course. That happened the first night. Noticed it then, and signed out, re-clicked the link, and that didn't change it. Then I found the title change page and changed it, and it went away, but then it came back.
Last edited by Anonden at Jul 12, 2016,
Anonden Okay, cool. Step two: instead of just clearing it, let's try having you enter something into the field and see if that sticks.

Anonden
Weird bro. Might be a glitch with the new forum format. Let's wait for a mod to take a look.
Same goes for me, Ive pressed the link multiple times but to no avail, really sucks too, cause i wanna change it pretty bad
Have you tried this? I'm not sure what's going on. You both are registered (and KK is furthermore a contributor).
Ohhhh. Yeah, because that's where it's accessible. I thought it was in 'headline', located at profile>edit profile, which also says 'awaiting email verification'. Gee whiz.

But wait! There's MORE: to get there, you have to use the little 'forum profile' link in the right next to 'notifications'. Going to profile>account settings brings up a blank white page.
Last edited by Anonden at Jul 13, 2016,
I actually tried that in the Past and it didnt work, But its working now! Thanks a bunch Neo!
Quote by NeoMvsEu
Have you tried this? I'm not sure what's going on. You both are registered (and KK is furthermore a contributor).

Oh, thanks so much, I am trying to fix this for the last 2 days
“Music is a necessity. After food, air, water and warmth, music is the next necessity of life.” - Keith Richards
gggwilliam

Follow NeoMvsEu's advice in the above post.
“Music is a necessity. After food, air, water and warmth, music is the next necessity of life.” - Keith Richards
NeoMvsEu I've been having this problem as well! I was able to access my title and signature but only through the link you posted? I can't find the signature tab anywhere on my profile. I've accepted the confirmation email and even sent an email of inquiry but to no avail, I think my account may be glitched... Any solutions?
"He's A Nigerian Prince And He Wants Your Money"
SirEngelbert

You changed your user title. my (dot) ultimate-guitar (dot) com has nothing to do with forum profiles (except for the part that says "Forum posts" and the number). Only through that link.

Signatures are right below the user title editing panel...?
NeoMvsEu What I'm trying to say is; The link you sent is completely different from my actual profile settings menu, I can not access my title, signature nor a bunch of other features unless I use a direct link like the one you sent. (Hope my ramblings make sense!)
NeoMvsEu I've checked it multiple times but there is nothing there at all? It's really buggin me!
...?

Do you see this up top?

And the "Forum Profile" thing on the top right?
NeoMvsEu Oh my God, I've been oblivious to that the whole time. I apologize for wasting your time, thank you!