Page 1 of 2

IMO the chubby one ainec
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
snoo snoo
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
TRIGGER WARNING: POSSIBLE RACIAL INSENSITIVITY

That black girl is most attractive out of all of them.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Predicting the future of them all going from left to right.

1- no career after this group, fat soccer mom

2- repeatedly falls in love with men that abuse her, also her sex tape will "accidentally" hit the internet

3- some sort of preachy social activist, probably feminism

4- talent show judge

5- the star, the only one to have a solo career and a million plastic surgeries
Quote by bradulator

it's not even a contest tbh

new game: guess lyles fave.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The black chick is tied with the middle one with the pig tails for 2nd place IMHO

The other two I'm not so into.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
new game: guess lyles fave.

aka spot the person with the least amount of upper lip in the group

I always confuse them for Little Mix

That being said, the chubby ones in both bands
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
they have names you patriarchal fucks

normani, lauren, and camilo are all people i'd like to hold hands with
Quote by ErikLensherr

IMO the chubby one ainec

in this pic

2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 1

lauren and camilo are the mega baes

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
#givelaurenmoresolos

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Uh oh, mods are asleep, you know what that means

It's REAL venomous poster hours, who da f up???? SMASH dat mffffff innirrrrr XD
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
it's 8am joshua most people should be up and on their way to work at this time

2am here in America, where I think most mods live. Or at least the ones who actually moderate the pit.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
it's 8am joshua most people should be up and on their way to work at this time
yeah

Quote by Joshua Garcia
2am here in America, where I think most mods live. Or at least the ones who actually moderate the pit.

the only mods here are bryce, orson and steve, who are all brits
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jul 13, 2016,
omg fine it's real "mods who are probably too busy to go through the pit" hours smash or something idc.
Quote by SGstriker

Who the fuck are these people and why should anyone care?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
They are the Spice Destiny Pussycat Girl Dolls Child
5, 2, 1, 3, 4
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 13, 2016,
5>4>2>3>1

Quote by bradulator

She's a close second for me. The hispanic/latino chick next her (on the far right of the pic) is my number one for most attractive.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Last edited by aerosmithfan95 at Jul 13, 2016,
Quote by kalypto

they're not even that fit

Except the second one from the left and the one in the middle

Back doors would be smashed like I was the SWAT team
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jul 13, 2016,
2 & 4 are best. edit: googled who they are, def 2 & 4 for different reasons.

idk what makes a good giantess though.

Quote by ErikLensherr

IMO
the chubby one

???

edit: googled for other pics. if your measure for "chubby" is srsly that low, I'd say only one of them isn't (#3 above)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Last edited by theguitarist at Jul 13, 2016,
Quote by theguitarist

No idea, so I just rated them in order of attractiveness.
Skip the username, call me Billy
no one in fifth harmony is chubby

Absolutely no one

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
The far right chick's chubby, you can see it in the Work from Home video but I mean that in a good way.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ErikLensherr

The far right chick's chubby, you can see it in the Work from Home video but I mean that in a good way.

looked at some more images. she kinda is but her weight must have yo-yoed because some pics her waist is slim and others it's thicker.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
is she chubby or just thicc

thicc like my stack of pokemon cards
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
beautiful post, blode, beautiful
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
nice that's epic
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Virtual reality is nice cause then you can pretend reality doesn't exist.

Except it still exists and you're just pretending like a loony.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2