Hey!

It's a Short Story Competition!

And someones have won!

After six wonderful submissions, we've finally found our two winners. There are two categories: People's Choice, which was open to public voting, and Jury Selection, which involved discussion between contestants (and co)

Without further ado,

The People's Choice, with a majority of votes, goes to:

Everything Is Chimps, by ultimate-slash!

The Jury Selection, with near-unanimous consensus, is awarded to:

Servile, by Aeolian Harmony!

Stories can be found here:

Everything Is Chimps, by ultimate-slash
Connor, an Epic, by JustRooster
Tobias the God, by Slipknot5678
Servile, by Aeolian Harmony
The Rain, by k.lainad
Reflections Of Home, by ali.guitarkid7

Past contests here:

Short Story Competition: Alpha
Short Story Competition: Beta
Short Story Competition: Gamma
Short Story Competition: Delta

Brought to you by The Writers' Thread and Coca-Cola.

Disclaimer(s): The Short Story Competition, its sponsors, and its contestants shall not be liable for any chipped teeth, sexual awakenings, Biblical plagues, or inexhaustible suffering. The Coca-Cola Company may or may not provide support for extraterrestrial genocide using sales returns.
It's rigged anyway and the stories aren't so good.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I was genuinely about to make a joke with the Sprouse Grouse story in a spoiler, but now it's nah.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Let's do another one already. I don't want to rest until we have more than the acoustic covers dudes.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Yeah I'm with you guys. I don't wanna break the chain of productivity either. Aeolian's organizing one real soon.
Yeah, I'll be making a contest announcement/submission thread with rules in the next couple of days (maybe today if I can).
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.