I have a 2016 LP studio and am pullig out the pcb board and replacing everything. Wondering about what wire to use for the jack and switch, how to get it shielded. Also, would I be able to use the same jack that goes to the pcb board now or would that need replacing? I assume I just need to put new wires to it

Thanks!
We're just a battery for hire with the guitar fire
Ready and aimed at you
Pick up your balls and load up your cannon
For a twenty one gun salute
For those about to rock, FIRE!
We salute you
I use car stereo speaker wire for all my guitars and speaker cabs. I've been using as large as 16 and 18 gauge without excess static or crossing frequencies. It typically comes in a spool of two wires side by side which I split down the middle.
One side has a white strip running down it which I assume to be the shielded side? But, I've used both without issue. At wal-mart I can get a 100 foot spool of 18 gauge for around 12 bucks, but you might want to use a lighter gauge

As for the jack you should be able to use the same one and just change the wire like you stated.
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox
Speaker wire isn't shielded (speakers are low-impedance so it doesn't need to be). The white line running down it is to mark polarity.

TS: you can use just about any small-diameter single-conductor shielded wire (22AWG is a good size). But I've found that if your search terms mention guitars, you're gonna be paying out the ass. If that doesn't bother you, then go nuts.
Nothing fancy about shielded internal wire. Choose the gauge you need and cut to length. Speaker wire is not shielded/not recommended for internal guitar wiring. It will add a lot of 60hz hum to your sound.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
If I use 22 gauge wire, will that also be good for the wiring harness, or will I need 2 wire gaiges.

Also, how about binding the wires? Shrink wrap, tape, other?
Ready and aimed at you
We salute you
I think you might be over-thinking this. You can use the same wire gauge for the entire guitar. You also don't really have to bind the wires. But if you do I say twisting and/or zip ties. Tape wont last and shrink wrap (I assume you mean heat shrink tubing?) is harder to replace than zip-ties if repairs or mods are done in the future.
Quote by Invader Jim
I think you might be over-thinking this. You can use the same wire gauge for the entire guitar. You also don't really have to bind the wires. But if you do I say twisting and/or zip ties. Tape wont last and shrink wrap (I assume you mean heat shrink tubing?) is harder to replace than zip-ties if repairs or mods are done in the future.

Haha I'm a risk management worker. I overthink everything
Ready and aimed at you
We salute you